Question for women

Options

Replies

• klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Definitely cut with medium muscles and a low body fat percentage and NOT at all bulky! I'm not into bulky guys at all.

317446_10150299377072653_668552652_8294764_1349657546_a.jpg

This guy is super hot and can pull it off, but any bulkier than this and it's a major turn off for me.

I generally go for guys with a build more like this:
    tumblr_lnc5vkTF6p1qdm701o1_500.jpg

exactly what she said to a T. I'm not into bulky at all either.
  • thekateb
    Options
    Extremely cut and NOT bulky BUT not too skinny ;)
  • cdickinson607
    cdickinson607 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    my man is more bulky then cut but he has an amazing body. He is in the military so he stays in shape i would love his body no matter what it looked like.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    too much muscle creeps me out. no woman wants to be with a guy that is too fit. imagine the pressure that puts on us, but also it's just not really attractive.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Definitely cut with medium muscles and a low body fat percentage and NOT at all bulky! I'm not into bulky guys at all.

317446_10150299377072653_668552652_8294764_1349657546_a.jpg

This guy is super hot and can pull it off, but any bulkier than this and it's a major turn off for me.

I generally go for guys with a build more like this:
    tumblr_lnc5vkTF6p1qdm701o1_500.jpg

exactly what she said to a T. I'm not into bulky at all either.

100% agree
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Whatever body type my boyfriend has :D

He is a hockey player, and a little more "bulky" The cut look is okay I suppose, but I think he looks perfect the way he is. Flat tummy, no 6 pack, but still very strong :D
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I prefer when a man looks like he doesn't spend all of his time in the gym, but his body comes from physical work.
    However it's done, that's your secret. Like it's a woman's secret how we're so hairless. :wink:
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    more cut less bulky
  • sml1231
    sml1231 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I dont care if theyve got a body like yours :P

:) I prefer more bulky, less cut

Seconded on both accounts :)

I'll add a hearty AMEN to both!
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    I think there is alot of double standards tbf, alot of men get accussed of adding pressure for women to be slim but its exacly the same as women saying they like there men cut witch in reality is just slim with deffinition, Im not saying thats wrong to desire that but men shouldnt be slain for saying the exact same thing as women lol
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I think there is alot of double standards tbf, alot of men get accussed of adding pressure for women to be slim but its exacly the same as women saying they like there men cut witch in reality is just slim with deffinition, Im not saying thats wrong to desire that but men shouldnt be slain for saying the exact same thing as women lol

Agreed. We all want a specific thing, a thing that gets the juices flowing, and it's different for all of us (see all the posts!). So no, I don't hate men for wanting out of women what women want out of men.
  • losingtwenty4miami
    Options
    less bulky, more cut
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Alive!

Ok for real, CUT, but since I can't have that, I'll take Alive!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

Agreed. We all want a specific thing, a thing that gets the juices flowing, and it's different for all of us (see all the posts!). So no, I don't hate men for wanting out of women what women want out of men.

Exactly my thoughts. Which is why I love how my boyfriend looks - he works hard, doesn't obssess and I love him. No need to be super ripped. Huge double standard here on mfp
  • carlie_carl
    Options

[/quote

same here, I agree, I have strange taste as it is so my opinion wouldnt count lol, there seems to be alot of emphasis on how people should look on these forums and alot of shallow responces (not everyone of course some lovey people and answers) I find quite ironic considering the majority of us have experienced been frowned upon because of our weight, I agree each to their own :)
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I don't think there's a double standard here. Most people want healthy. That's what this is about. I think it's more appropriate to say, it's equal. And this is an opinion question.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Your just right!
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm inclined to say more cut, less bulky, but you know what would help? Lots of pictures, so I can pick my favorites. *wink*
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    More bulky, less cut.

Not that fussed though, as long as it's not too extreme on either side.
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Neither.. for some reason I like kinda chubby

seth-rogen.jpg?d=600