Question for women

Options

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    The lesson I learned from all the threads discussing women's preference is that most women prefer someone that is either

a. smaller than I'd like to be, or
    b. carries more body fat than I'd like to

guess I'll never be anyone's ideal (not that it bothers me), lol

I had a look at your pics, your body looks slightly bulkier than how I like a men's body, but it's not something that would put me off of dating a guy with your body frame, As long as his intentions weren't to build up more bulkiness or become a body builder it would be great to have a nice strong guy for a partner :D

And my goal is to put on 10-15 more pounds of lean mass, lol. Like I said, nobody's ideal.
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Just curious, do you prefer a man's body that is extremely cut and slightly less bulky or someone that is more bulky & slightly less cut?

At my age, I like them breathing.

But seriously, I think attractiveness goes beyond simple physique. We are all wired to be attracted to people in good form, exhibiting good health. But, classic well-fitted dress, a nice smile and a friendly demeanor make a huge difference. Of course, I'm not talking about qualities that translate in photos. These are generally attractive male features I appreciate in my 3-D existence.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I like em squishy...like a big ol' teddy bear
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options

LOL
  • koulamara
    koulamara Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just want him to be smart!!!!
  • CanDurkin
    Options
    Just curious, do you prefer a man's body that is extremely cut and slightly less bulky or someone that is more bulky & slightly less cut?

At my age, I like them breathing.

But seriously, I think attractiveness goes beyond simple physique. We are all wired to be attracted to people in good form, exhibiting good health. But, classic well-fitted dress, a nice smile and a friendly demeanor make a huge difference. Of course, I'm not talking about qualities that translate in photos. These are generally attractive male features I appreciate in my 3-D existence.

Hilarious! Love it!

I would say I like a broad man more than a bulky man. Broad shoulders, a little definition, tone *kitten*, and no chicken legs please! My husband is my kind of perfection when he tones up a bit although it would be great if he was slightly less hairy. LOL!
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    more cut less bulky :)
  • Incredible_shrinking_woman
    Options
    I personally don't like the big muscles in a man. I'm NOT saying that a man with muscles is a turn off by any means, but I just prefer an average man..

15714177.png
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My husband has been 5"11 and fluctuating between 185-195 for the last 10 years. Not fat, but not cut either. I was pretty happy with his body. Then last year I lost a ton of weight and he started exercising to keep up with me. Right now he is about half way through Insanity with Shawn T. Now he is close to 180 and cut. I have to say, it spiced up our marriage a bit. I never thought he was fat, but when he got cut - Wowza!

I think it takes a whole lot more than looks, of course. But, when talking is over and it is time for romance, it sure helps when we both are at our best from confidence and a desire standpoint.

I would say, stay at a body that you are confident with. Girls can sense confidence and want that in a guy. Cut or bulky..I take either, as long as he treats me right and is a confident man.
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I'd have to see two pictures and point to the one I like. LOL.
  • equinegirl200
    equinegirl200 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I dont care if theyve got a body like yours :P

:) I prefer more bulky, less cut

Seconded on both accounts :)
    I third that!
  • veepie
    veepie Posts: 103
    Options
    Couldn't care less as long as the man isn't an idiot...and can treat me like a princess :):)
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options

yours looks pretty damn good to me

probably a little more bulky just because I am, and I'd feel too self conscious otherwise.
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Not too cut!!!! it looks unnatural, U look great ! :happy:
  • mrscdgogan
    Options
    More bulky and less cut. I have always thought the man should look bigger than the women. Even if he is super cut, but very small and thin... he doesn't look like he could protect her. Plus, I don't like the super skinny look on a guy. Just my opinion! :bigsmile:
  • MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Opinons please, should I add more muscle,cut body fat or am I at the correct amount?

Looks just right to me! :wink:
  • Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't like bulky men AT ALL. I used to work with a body builder who had to turn sideways to walk through a doorway. Great for intimidating people (he's a cop) but gross to look at. Too much definition isn't nice either, I like men that are slim but not skinny with a little definition. But I guess I'm just fussy!

I don't believe in the whole 'men should be able to protect women' bull either, or is he can lift heavy stuff. I could floor my ex in the blink of an eye!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of being objectified. Sometimes I just want to be held. Every time I want to spoon, you want to fork. I have feelings too, you know?
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    more bulky, less cut.
  • MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    Options

I second this ^^