Replies

• packalpha
    Options
    love it road dog.. hehe

uhhh. the more cut the more awesome imho. yumm
  • equinegirl200
    equinegirl200 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of being objectified. Sometimes I just want to be held. Every time I want to spoon, you want to fork. I have feelings too, you know?
    lol, i know!
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I know I am not a woman, but ladies invade out threads all the time and turnabout is fair play.

All I can say is my girlfriend is a chubby chaser and I am extremely happy about that.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

<
    Chubby Chaser - this girl right here......
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    As long as they're not bigger than i am, i just focus on the personality ;) A pretty face is a plus though. You're a good looking guy, wondering why you're asking what women prefer?
  • Nicoleo1
    Nicoleo1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I like the look of less bulky, but haven't touched a cut body in so long I can't remember if I like that...:laugh: You look pretty yummy to me though...
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    theres some motivation right there!!. . . . some women do like bulky cut guys? maybe I should put the 9 cats on hold :D
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Opinons please, should I add more muscle,cut body fat or am I at the correct amount?

:smokin:
  • KellyAnn65
    Options
    I prefer a body that's intelligent, thoughtful, with a great sense of humor. :) (and bulky, less cut)
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    theres some motivation right there!!. . . . some women do like bulky cut guys? maybe I should put the 9 cats on hold :D

HAHAHAHA:laugh:
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! To be honest the person you end up with is going to LOVE who you are and WHAT you are ( at least I pray that for you ) each person is different and has a different taste and as people who have been heavy and have gotten smaller or are working towards it I bet we ALL have stories to tell on preference.

SO my preference yes as cliche as it may sound " Beauty is fleeting..." I want that person who sees me that is what I have learned with this loss is that the weight doesnt matter really if you never see me in the first place.

I see you and I think you look like a person that cares about the inside and outside.

Keep pushing and doing your thing the result is going to be fantastic. Have a great day!
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by bulky and cut??
    Does bulky = fat or does Bulky = Large Muscles?
    Does cut = 0% body fat showing the muscles or muscle definition?

I prefer men built like my hubby. 6'2" 220lbs

He is strong and has muscles (bulky?) and has a lot of muscle definition (cut?)

but he isn't 0% body fat (cut?). He does has some squish over his muscles (bulky?).
  • Pebbles536
    Options
    hawaii-five-0-oloughlin_300.jpg

^^^ This! :wink:
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Just curious, do you prefer a man's body that is extremely cut and slightly less bulky or someone that is more bulky & slightly less cut?
    [/quot
    e]
    Just to admire some one that has a body like yours or even more cut.. I like my guys to be healthy and feel good about themselves where ever that is.. I do like a little more bulk on a man tho..
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    *taking notes*
  • CanDurkin
    Options
    I'm tired of being objectified. Sometimes I just want to be held. Every time I want to spoon, you want to fork. I have feelings too, you know?

Ya'll are cracking me up today!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    The lesson I learned from all the threads discussing women's preference is that most women prefer someone that is either

a. smaller than I'd like to be, or
    b. carries more body fat than I'd like to

guess I'll never be anyone's ideal (not that it bothers me), lol

^ You are just about perfect to me. (And I like me w/ hair on their chest too, waxing is weird).
  • Rayjewls
    Rayjewls Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    More cut... medium bulk.
  • Dgwells29
    Options
    I like 'em big, but not too flabby.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Just curious, do you prefer a man's body that is extremely cut and slightly less bulky or someone that is more bulky & slightly less cut?

yours please.

kthx.
  • Vaettr
    Options
    More cut definitely, ^^