Question for women

Options

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of being objectified. Sometimes I just want to be held. Every time I want to spoon, you want to fork. I have feelings too, you know?
    That's why the spork was invented!
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Just curious, do you prefer a man's body that is extremely cut and slightly less bulky or someone that is more bulky & slightly less cut?

I dont really care either way, but I LOVE the V. So sexy.
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    Options
    I like men that look strong (see strongmen and powerlifters), most certainly aren't cut. So I guess a little more bulky than cut.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    My <insert whatever he is to me today> is 5'10 and somewhere around 220lbs. But he's strong. He can throw me across the room if he wanted (trust me, it happened once or twice). He's squishy, but don't like the squishiness fool you.

Personally I don't like bulky or ripped men. They scare me. Fun to droll over, but I don't see myself dating one. The way I see it, if they look better than me then they aren't for me.
  • ivanaaaaaaaaa
    Options
    It's been so long, I'd take anything right now :embarassed:

ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thank you for the laugh! and, in all honesty, we both know you could walk outside right now and pick up a man in less than 60 seconds if you really wanted to settle for anything. :happy:
    The lesson I learned from all the threads discussing women's preference is that most women prefer someone that is either

a. smaller than I'd like to be, or
    b. carries more body fat than I'd like to

guess I'll never be anyone's ideal (not that it bothers me), lol

i prefer less cut and medium bulk. in reality, i guess i could "settle" for someone like ^^^ :wink:
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    More cut-- but if he is a jerk, that look goes out the window quick! Just sayin'.
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Definition is always a perk and I'm a sucker for amazing abs... But the way I see it... As long as he can comfortably pick me up (you know... For the fun stuff. *wink) and has an interest in working out... I'm good. I want a guy that cares enough to strive for fitness.
  • jwalker30
    Options
    Interesting comments, and thank you to everyone who said a complement directed toward me, or who make a response.

The reason I asked the question is I am debating trying to lift on some additional weight, and I don't really like the additional fat that come with gaining weight. I am 6'0" and weight 187, the same as in my picture. I would like to have more muscle & b, e more cut, but its almost impossible to work on both at the same time based on my experience.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I don't really perfer big and bulky kind of muscle, I like more just cut and lean.. Not over doing it. OP you see just fine to me...muscles are hot but not when your overly muscled and bulky. Let it naturally fit your body and don't over do it. IMO :)
  • nallbaby10
    Options
    a tad bit more bulky & slightly less cut makes for a good cuddle..strong but soft at the same time. :D I wanna see some nice muscles, just not too many.

^^^^this^^^^
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I like my man the way he is. Doesn't matter. To be honest, I like my men a little husky. :bigsmile:
  • InvictusPhoenix
    Options
    endurance is all that counts ;)
    ........... ok personality too
  • peachprl
    peachprl Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Okay....honestly what girl can honestly say they don't drool over a guy that is cut? That being said, if he is confident and you are attracted to him, it's all good :-) As long as he takes decent care of himself, it's all gravy, baby!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I like scrawny guys that are just starting to show some muscle. :)
  • peachprl
    peachprl Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    endurance is all that counts ;)
    ........... ok personality too

^^^also great points :-)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I don't like "bulky" OR "cut" lol.. neither are very good for cuddling. Healthy, strong, with some muscle is great.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Your body is nice to look at but not what I'm *really* attracted to. I'm not into fat guys, but a little chub is cute haha Probably because it makes me feel better about myself haha
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with bulky and lean? :bigsmile:

We body builders seem to have a bad rep - why is this? :sad: :laugh:

The reason I say is I never had as much attention from women til I got bigger. Is it always a case of what this thread goes or does looks and personality go hand in hand?
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Okay....honestly what girl can honestly say they don't drool over a guy that is cut? That being said, if he is confident and you are attracted to him, it's all good :-) As long as he takes decent care of himself, it's all gravy, baby!
    You're right they are nice to look at... but to be intimate with, I just don't dig it.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hmm..It depends on the man in my opinion.

You gotta have the eyes and the face and the personality... you got that part down, I'll take bulky or cut =p