3 simple questions

Options

Replies

• CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    1. You walk into a public restroom w/ 4 stalls (for the boys, there are no urinals). The first three are regular, the 4th is handicapped. Someone is in the 2nd one. Which one do you use? the 4th, because usually the others are sadly to small for me to even get in without having to suck it in to close the door, which is even more difficult being pregnant,And being that it's handicapped accessible, it doesn't mean it's only for the handicapped.

2. You have $20 you have to spend right now. What do you buy? A new outfit for my baby shower.

3. If you were offered to get just one of the following services for free for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
    A Chef!!!!! I don't mind doing the other things, and I really don't mind cooking, but I wouldn't hate not cooking.LOL They could cook yummy and healthy meals for me.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    4th
    Clothes
    Chef
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    1. Handicapped- My 7 yo daughter uses a wheelchair. Those stalls are not "reserved" for the disabled, they're just larger to accommodate them. As long as you're not "camping" in there, we have no problem waiting. :)

2. I'd probably load up my prepaid laundry card. Boring, but practical.

3. Chef
  • Cris725
    Options
    1. You walk into a public restroom w/ 4 stalls (for the boys, there are no urinals). The first three are regular, the 4th is handicapped. Someone is in the 2nd one. Which one do you use?

2. You have $20 you have to spend right now. What do you buy?

3. If you were offered to get just one of the following services for free for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
    - personal trainer
    - chef
    - masseuse (sp?)
    - house cleaner

1. Handicapped stall. I'm gonna be super fast anyways because I really dont like public bathrooms. Too many germs. Blech!

2. Books

3. A house cleaner. Hands down. My husband can give me massages, so I just need someone to clean this pig pen.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    1. The first one. It is frequently avoided as everyone assumes everyone else is so lazy they'll pick it.

2. Nothing. I don't need anything right now, so I'll save it...tyvm.

3. House Clearner - between my 2 jobs, 3 kids, partner, and fitness activities, I have zero spare time.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    If anyone is curious as to why so many chose the first stall due to cleanliness - here is an article and some tests done on the sanitary conditions of public restrooms - http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Health/story?id=1213831&page=2
  • Reasie26
    Reasie26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    1. You walk into a public restroom w/ 4 stalls (for the boys, there are no urinals). The first three are regular, the 4th is handicapped. Someone is in the 2nd one. Which one do you use?

- personal trainer
    - chef
    - masseuse (sp?)
    - house cleaner

my answers exactly!

1 - Handicapped, sorry my bad but I'll be in there 2 minutes at the most!
    2 - manicure, I really need one right now!
    3 - house cleaner
  • BSummers321
    BSummers321 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    1. I'd pick the handicapped, but I'd be quick and feel really bad about it afterwords.

2. a cheap HRM or more food.

3. House cleaner, I'm such a slob.
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    1. I go for the handicap, but that's cause I usually have one or both of the kids with me, and it's easier to get us all in the stall that way. I'm always quick though.
    2. Half to powerball tickets since it's at $200 million right now, and half in gas
    3. House Cleaner--I hate house work, but I do enjoy making one day a deep clean day and have that be my exercise for the day and majority of my cleaning for the week.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Stall 1
    gas since I am on empty
    Personal Trainer
  • ivanaaaaaaaaa
    Options
    1. handicapped cause it's at the end and i have a shy bladder - but i'd be fast
    2. i'd be lazy and but the pre-cut fruit at publix
    3. chef, so i never have to eat something quick and "bad" again
  • JayTee146
    JayTee146 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Handicapped
    It's roomy and often the most sanitary :blushing:
    I'd buy something for my little girl and save whatever's left :flowerforyou:
    Chef, It would be awesome to not have to worry about what's on the menu after working all day! :bigsmile:
  • mandimuscles
    mandimuscles Posts: 107 Member
    Options

- personal trainer
    - chef
    - masseuse (sp?)
    - house cleaner

1) Well, depends on if any of them are clean, I can hold it for hours!

2) Pay back the $20 I spent out of my savings last week so I can get my iPod

3) Masseuse! I would NOT want a trainer up my *kitten* every day, I like knowing my house is clean and where my own **** is and I like my food how I like making it so it's just easier to do it myself. Besides, who doesn't need a massage daily?
  • Puddykat1026
    Puddykat1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options

- personal trainer
    - chef
    - masseuse (sp?)
    - house cleaner

#1. The 1st one, closest to me.
    #2. Some clearance workout clothes @ Target. I go through these like water.
    #3. Masseuse. I can do all the other stuff myself. I can't massage myself!
  • fesse02
    fesse02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    1. The third stall
    2. Buy wine
    3. A chef.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Handicap.
    As much (decent) wine as possible.
    House cleaner (I have 3 kids and like cooking, don't mind paying for the trainer, and the right person will massage me, lol)
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I am curious how many that would take the handicap stall would be angry to see someone without the card park in a handicapped spot at a mall.

As someone said, handicapped in the bathroom sense means handicapped accessible, whereas in parking, it means reserved. Totally different situations.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    First stall.

Some rather nice cheese. In particular, this lovely cheddar I sampled last summer. I so wanted to buy it, but I was going to be walking around in 95-degree heat for several hours, so I really couldn't.

House cleaner.
  • PST0622
    PST0622 Posts: 115
    Options
    1. Handicapped
    2. Pizza and beer
    3. House Cleaning....no contest there:(
  • jheath123
    Options
    I would take the handicapped stall cause I like to swing my feet
    The 20 bucks for gas cause I like to make other people rich
    And the house cleaner