The food you eat most. What is it?

Options

Replies

• douggonitt
    douggonitt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A tin a day of Crown Prince - Two Layer Brisling Sardines Naturally Wood Smoked In Olive Oil! They don't have the mercury you'll get in tuna and salmon, and the omega 3s are really great for losing weight, according to Barry Sears, author of The Zone books.
  • papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    I'm surprised with so many people saying cheese. It seems somewhat counterproductive to me.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    According to MFP my 2 most used items are black coffee and fresh Thai chili peppers :smile:
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    egg whites, cheese
  • KLi531
    KLi531 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter :)
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    raw almonds!
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    mushrooms, garlic, onions, peppers just about every day in one form or another
  • sophistication21
    Options
    I have tried very hard to cut cheese out of my diet...only once in a great while should you indulge! I would have to say veggies like peppers and onions and basmati and jasmine rice are in my diet alot.

Sigh ok and chocolate. I know.
  • jenronan1
    jenronan1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with fruit and 2 hard boiled egg whites for breakfast.
  • heyghoge
    heyghoge Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised with so many people saying cheese. It seems somewhat counterproductive to me.

if eating a whole block, sure. but a 1 oz. serving is generally around the 110 calorie range. everything in moderation, as they say...
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Apples. Twice a day on most days.
  • eonunwor
    eonunwor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Spinach (at least 4 times everyday)
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options

I eat cheese everyday, sometimes with every meal. Usually reduced fat, but everything in moderation! That's what's worked for me anyway and I never feel deprived, which is why I've had so much success I think with this new lifestyle as opposed to being "on a diet."
  • Grumbletron
    Grumbletron Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    MFP tells me that my most logged food is clementines. Of course, I've only been logging since October, and clementines are seasonal... so... not exactly the most accurate on a year-round basis. :P

#2 and #3 on the list are Special K chocolate protein shakes and baby carrots. Not too bad!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon. No competition.

Followed by oats, spinach, yogurt and PB. :happy:
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Popcorn:bigsmile: I eat it instead of chips and as a snack. I have a Nordicware microwave popcorn popper, so there are no oils or fats. I eat it at least once a day.:heart::heart: :heart:
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    According to MFP, egg whites, turkey bacon, lettuce, corn, chicken, apples, cheese, and dried cherries are my top 3 from each meal. However, I put black pepper on almost everything I cook, so I would say black pepper.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    eggs
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Sriracha. Chicken. Coffee. Those 3 things are in my food diary every single day at least once. (I don't use Sriracha in my coffee, don't worry)
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    Tilapia, Ham and Cheese Omelette, and Turkey Burgers.