what are people's thoughts about the paleo diet

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

you seriously linked one of the most offensive blogs on the internet here? (try going to the homepage and having a quick read for those of you that have never stumbled across the steroid-rage pathetic ranting of this loser). tell me you are kidding! i have lost all respect for you.

You find that offensive? Funny i find i lose respect for people who link to mark's daily apple as that is offensive to anyone with half a brain, with all the garbage and broscience sission spouts
  • anyonebutmehaha
    Options
    "Most men I see today have become domesticated. Owned up by their women/girlfriends, ***** whipped, fat and out of shape, or skinny and out of shape. Pacifists who give too much of a **** about politics, not enough about disciplining their children, and not enough about being a leader in their house/home/life."
    and
    "Take back control of this day with your knuckles. What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
    Nothing. She's already been told twice."

offensive doesn't even BEGIN to cover it.

(sorry i don't know what mark's daily apple is...i just got the new i-phone though- should i be signing up for that for tips on how to use it? lol)
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Options

you seriously linked one of the most offensive blogs on the internet here? (try going to the homepage and having a quick read for those of you that have never stumbled across the steroid-rage pathetic ranting of this loser). tell me you are kidding! i have lost all respect for you.

You find that offensive? Funny i find i lose respect for people who link to mark's daily apple as that is offensive to anyone with half a brain, with all the garbage and broscience sission spouts

Mark Sisson never laughed about giving women black eyes or any of the other misanthropic crap this guy says. You may disagree with Sisson's dietary philosophy but at least Sisson treats people with respect.