Just started 30 Day Shred Today 6th Feb. Anyone takers?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• arlenebunton
    Options
    what is the thirty day shred?!?
  • arlenebunton
    Options
    sorry just realised someone had asked that already
  • Kelitu
    Options
    Add me too please. I am on Day 5 and loving it.. the soreness is less and i feel slimmer..clothes are fitting better and my abs are a little smaller ( very negligible change but encouraging all the same). I plan on doing it for three months to lose 25lbs.
  • candyben
    Options
    I just did day two and I have muscles that are so sore, its hard to sit down or go down stairs. LOL - oh well ~ I will survive and I guess it means I am doing something right.:laugh:
  • amyunplugged
    amyunplugged Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Finishing up 2nd week of Level 2 and intend to stay put until I can get all the way down on the walk out push ups, hopefully just another week. Arms are really the only parts that are sore now. Down a couple pounds and need new jeans! My boyish figure is developing a waist!
  • Ashraz
    Ashraz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 on 30 DS.Can i join in too...I cud see a difference on my inches in just 5 days lost 1/2 inch :) Arms are very sore :( though
  • mom23kids
    Options
    I'm now on day 10 of level 1. I should move to level 2, but my kids 12 and 16 are doing it with me. I think we'll do a couple of more days before moving up. I can definitely tell a difference in my endurance and strength. I have to do the modified push ups, but have gone from maybe doing 3 to doing 10 to 15. Definitely feeling stronger. Still can't do jumping jacks, hurts my knees to much.
  • amyunplugged
    amyunplugged Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    L3D1 today and it was easier than the other D1's! I am so excited that I can see and feel my increase in stamina. YES!