T.H.E (Trying Hard Everyday) Team ~ Week 9 ~ 4/2-4/9

Options

Replies

• jamielbeck
    jamielbeck Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have 900 calories left and I'm not hungry. What should I do adopt4???????? :tongue:
    I feel you CM! After dinner last night I had 800! I ate some frozen yogurt and an all natural granola bar and called it a day. I know it wasn't enough to get the 800 but it was too late to eat more. What did you end up doing?

:laugh: :laugh: Jamie - I was playing a joke on adopt4 who refuses to believe the whole "Eat your exercise calories" thing.

I eat every four hours, whether I'm hungry or not. I ate all but 28 of my calories yesterday. And it was all healthy stuff, no sugar or processed food (except cheese - I dry the line at drinking my milk directly from the cow..:noway: )

:laugh: :laugh: I'm with you now! Good job on eating all but 28! That is great!!! I' m trying to do the whole eating small meals every couple hours but an having a difficult time. I forget when I get busy at work! How do you keep on that schedule?
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Jaime... I wear my HRM all the time and it has a timer in it. When Im not using it at the gym, I set the timer to 2 1/2 hours after I eat so when I get busy it will beep at me to remind me to eat something. Seems to work good for me. Im ok when Im not doing much of anything, but get me busy and I can go all day without eating, which isnt good! Before I got the HRM.. I used the alarm on my cell phone. :laugh:
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone..

Got in 45 mins on the treadmill this morning and 75 crunches :happy: - I am hoping to get my arms and legs in when I get home from work.. We've had some beautiful weather here in Northern Nevada for the past few days so I am starting to see some color (tanning bed still isn't up and running).. However the weather is supposed to change.. Today in the 70's and tomorrow SNOW :grumble: - everything is starting to bloom and now it shall freeze.. oh well...

I ate a good breakfast and feel fantastic....

Hope everyone is doing great...

Anita
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    well team I am set into that funck although I am eating healthy I dont feel like leaving the new house cuz of all the un packing that I still need to do but I know I need to get to the gym.. I am staying under the calorie count but I still need to work out... I prob gained this week..

well I am just so sore and in pain from moving it is hard for me to get back motivated...

Sheila
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Well, I seem to have my energy back which is great. No more afternoon naps and being cold. The weather warmed up too so not sure if that had something to be with being so cold? Probably not. Did my 45 mins on elliptical but didn't do any walking or weights today.

I setup my food display on here differently, to show breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack... to help me keep better track of when I'm eating and what. So far so good with the eating more and exercising less. I am not as cranky or as tired... I'm actually getting stuff done around the house!

Was in the ER last night with oldest son... he may have aspirated some of his dinner so we had to xray and all that... he also has terrible allergies and athsma so that all adds to the equation. Hoping he doesn't need to have a scope put down to make sure there's nothing in his lungs. Got some medicine to help with allergies and athsma, and if he stops coughing, then he's fine, if he doesn't, then we have to scope him. I'm hoping the medicine works!!!! Just got back from the doc (went to the gym after).

Good news is it's not his throat which he already had surgery on because it wasn't growing, and the surgery killed him (they were able to bring him back, but he died at home) so I really REALLY don't want that surgery repeated to allow his throat (cricoid) to grow. But doc says that's not part of the problem here, whew.
  • chantybear
    chantybear Posts: 343
    Options
    Wow I have been eating pretty bad lately:frown: ...and the gym scale lied to me!! Gr.. Oh well it is stressful right now for school (going to the gym/running relieves it though!), and I have kind of gotten too lazy to log everything! Blah...oh well back on track after exams, still working my *kitten* off though at the gym!:happy:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Dwray: 23_30_1261.gif I'm so excited! Thanks sooooo much for my Tom T. Hall goodies! And my name is even spelled right on everthing - That *never* happens!!! You are really very thoughtful to have sent all this!! LOVE it!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,087 Member
    Options
    Jaime... I wear my HRM all the time and it has a timer in it. When Im not using it at the gym, I set the timer to 2 1/2 hours after I eat so when I get busy it will beep at me to remind me to eat something. Seems to work good for me. Im ok when Im not doing much of anything, but get me busy and I can go all day without eating, which isnt good! Before I got the HRM.. I used the alarm on my cell phone. :laugh:

Jamie yeahthat.gif

Because that is what I do....I am really scared that Li4g and I were separated at birth. She finishes my sentences all the time and we've never even met.....:wink:
  • LosingIt4good
    Options

Jamie yeahthat.gif

Because that is what I do....I am really scared that Li4g and I were separated at birth. She finishes my sentences all the time and we've never even met.....:wink:

LOLOL CM....if thats the case... Im the good twin...:bigsmile:
  • cmriverside
    Options

Jamie yeahthat.gif

Twins...we can't be twins, we are different ages...I'm Gemini, though - I suppose you are too?
    I'll be the thin twin:devil:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    I :heart: U Li4g - I couldn't resist the "thin" thing......forgive me????????

:flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :ohwell:
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    Sheila, Glad to hear you are settling into your new place. Moving is HARD work and when we moved into this house I swore I would never, ever move again. Now that we've been here for going on 7 years now...Im ALMOST ready to give up all the work Ive put into the house.. but only if we end up moving out of state. Otherwise.. Im stayin PUT! I wouldnt be suprised if you've dropped some this Friday because A.) you've been eating good and B.) you've been moving stuff and being active. Just the fact that your sore tells me you're workin hard at getting it done.

Chanty- Damn Gym scales. We have one at our gym that measures 10lbs heavier and another that measures 10lbs lighter. I use the one that is 10lbs lighter because it is not digital. I just tack on the 10lbs to whatever it says and go from there. Its sorta nice to see it "say" that Im 10lbs lighter than I am, even tho I dont use that number.. :laugh:

I didnt make it to the gym last night for the jacuzzi. I was just too tired. The kids and I ate dinner and I took a motrin, next thing I know my oldest was asking me If I could french braid her hair.. but she needed a shower first. I was like "yeah.. ok" even tho my fingertips felt like they had been tortured from pulling weeds. I went and laid down in bed and that was all she wrote. I was out like a light at 8pm!

Adopt4 called at 8am this morning to see if I was going to the gym... I was just to dead still. Hands felt better, butt is fine... but my back was just too stiff. So I skipped the gym and opted to take more motrin, had breakfast, then wandered outside about 11am to get started on the weeds again. Finished another 1/4 of the yard then decided I needed barkdust. My son was home sick today (head cold ack!), so I took him with me to Lowes and we loaded 6 huge bags of mulch and about 30 plants into the trunk of my car. Got him lunch and everything unloaded and Ive been out there since we got home planting flowers, spreading barkdust, Spraying weeds and then.... broom washing the deck and all the lawn furniture with soap.

My yard looks great!!!! I am definitely not doing any more major work out there until hubby comes home. I have a few more flowers to plant, but I bought too many and now I gotta find new places to tuck them in. :laugh: Im somewhat of a plant *kitten* when it comes to my yard. :flowerforyou: I LOVE to garden.

Anyway... Im sore, tired and definitely hitting the pool and jacuzzi tonight. I ate good today. No nachos anyway and even tho i dont know how many calories I burned doing yard work.. I just dont care. Ive still eaten my 2100 calories. We'll see if I was doing good come friday...:drinker:
  • LosingIt4good
    Options

Jamie yeahthat.gif

Twins...we can't be twins, we are different ages...I'm Gemini, though - I suppose you are too?

Nope, Im a Leo.. LOL.. but my hubby is a gemini and I have a gemini & Leo tattoo on my shoulder.

Thin twin:noway: :laugh: see... I knew she was :devil: :devil: :devil:

HA!
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    I :heart: U Li4g - I couldn't resist the "thin" thing......forgive me????????

:flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :ohwell:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... well....ok :laugh:
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    LULU!! Thanks so much for sharing that info!! That is awesome! Im gonna print that out and hang it on my fridge so I can have it when I go grocery shopping

you Rock!:flowerforyou:
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    OHHHHHHHHH!!! OHHH!!! I FORGOT to mention....and to update my ticker..

Yesterday was my 3 month mfp anniversary and also I had set my minigoal to 214.

I made it!!!!!
  • cmriverside
    Options

Jamie yeahthat.gif

Nope, Im a Leo.. LOL.. but my hubby is a gemini and I have a gemini & Leo tattoo on my shoulder.

Thin twin:noway: :laugh: see... I knew she was :devil: :devil: :devil:

HA!

Yikes. My mom was a Leo.Hiding-2.gif

My dad was a Gemini, though, so we ganged up on her :happy:
  • yari
    yari Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi all, i would love to join your group...could u please tell me what i have to do.

My name is Yari, I am a 28 year old from NYC, i have two beautiful kids ages 13 and 8. I saw that the 200 sit up challange was mentioned and i started that challang today....i love it..I am also doing couch to 5 k (on and off)..

I look foward to be a part of your group

:heart: :heart: Yari :heart: :heart:
  • jamielbeck
    Options

Jamie yeahthat.gif

You two are so funny and are definitely on the same page with each other! :laugh:
    Okay, so the heartrate monitors, Li4g you had mentioned a Timex one. I looked and there are a ton! Which one do you recommend/have? CM how about you,which heart rate monitor? I know we talked about this the other week and I should have written it down.:embarassed:
    I will have to start setting my cell alarm in the meantime to make sure I am eating every couple of hours. Great idea ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • jamielbeck
    Options
    Soooooo is everyone having a good week? I hope so! Do you all have four day weeks because of the holiday? Hope so! I am definitely in need of a day off!
    Today I walked my dog. I do this everyday even when it is cold out like today. I also did Centergy (hatha yoga, pilates, and tai-chi combo). Has anyone done the Couch to 5K program? Today was my second day in he first week. I started it last week but decided to repeat week one cause I missed a day.
    Hope you all are kicking some butt! :glasses: :happy:
    Goodnight!
    Jamie