Replies

• tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I can take the 74 steps to get to my office. :glasses:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Say something positive about yourself, your body, your journey. ANYTHING. Something positive about YOU!

Annnnnd GO!

My Steve Perry is going very well, I'm back on track with exercise and confident in my ability to judge my calories without logging them.
  • seoid
    seoid Posts: 151
    Options
    i love my smile
  • Susancarole
    Susancarole Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Since I've started sharing my food with my cat, I've lost 16 pounds and he is one happy guy! (There were Cheetos in this margarita glass!)
  • Runthismom
    Options
    Haha...I am one of those crabby people today. Just an off day.

Hmmm...on a positive note...I figured out what I wanna be when I grow up? Is that positive enough :happy:
  • Shawnna01
    Options
    Today is my day 20 since joining and I have already lost 6 pounds! I am super excited that I am finally starting to lose that unwanted weight! :flowerforyou:
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    In the last nine months I have lost 141 lbs, 12 pant sizes and 3 shirt sizes.

nice!!!
  • Runthismom
    Options
    i've lost over 20lbs in 2 weeks. never thought i'd be able to do it, and it hasn't been hard either. now i'm gonna try even harder and watch the pounds just fall away. :)

Um OMG...what are you doing?? I have been killing myself and not even to 5 pounds yet! I keep recycling the same 3 every week!! (lose em, gain em back, lose em...) Please tell me... :)
  • TheDeviation
    Options
    I'm always positive. (see even that was positive)

On another note, I just hit 240x20 on squats. Puts me around the 400lb 1RM mark. Can't be upset with that. :)
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Saturday's weigh in officially put me back in Onederland :) I have the most amazing and supportive Hubby and children, they make my life amazing!
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Even though I'm totally dejected over the superbowl,I have a warm furry scruffy dog snuggling with me so it's hard not to be positive.
  • sschmidt928
    sschmidt928 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This time last year, I couldn't run 1/8 mile without panting like a dying dog. To be honest, this time last year, I wasn't even trying yet. Yesterday I ran 8 miles. I couldn't even do that as a 150 lb teenager.

You are awesome - I love this.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I'm so freaking happy, even my blood type is B positive! :flowerforyou:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I'm so freaking happy, even my blood type is B positive! :flowerforyou:

I have O negative blood so I naturally find your blood and comment incompatible!

To the OP: It's Monday!
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i managed to jog for 12 whole minutes on the treadmill today, 3 weeks ago i could only do 2.
  • Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Last week i weighed in under 60kg. Havent been that weight since 4 years ago. Also i started running again and all i want to do is run more!
  • Legalchica
    Options
    AND!!!!!!........ I got nuthin
  • MelBee29
    Options
    i would like to get this off my chest today... why is it that people always have to second guess the amount of calories you burn during a workout? I dont make up numbers i have a HRM and i use it ! I dont half *kitten* my workouts i really push myself and i have motivation & i wish the people who doubt me would unfriend me cause i dont need you around ! ...... phewwwww i feel better !

one good thing i have to say is in all my adult life i've never had ABs or AB lines & with hard work & dedication they are coming in :wink: :bigsmile:
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    I'm a Hot Tater! Says my husband LOLOL
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I allowed myself some time off of counting calories this weekend, since I had a mini-vacay in New Orleans. I still ordered what I wanted, but stopped myself from over-eating every single time. Old Sarah wouldn't have done that. Yay for small victories!