Geeky/Nerdy Guilty Pleasure

Options

Replies

• grimlen187
    Options
    Anime, some jpop, star trek online (free to play now!), mw3, chuck, computer repair... no wonder why I need to workout :)
    Currently watching: Another, Nisemonogatari
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I play World of Warcraft and Starwars The republic, oh and am a complete Vampire/Werewolf junky whether its trueblood, twilight vampire diaries or the most recent vamp books I love house of night!!!
  • nikolaim5
    Options
    I'm nerdy because I don't consider 90% of what I'm reading in this thread to be nerdy.
  • CSummers316
    Options
    Dexter

Boondock Saints

WWE/TNA

those are prolly the top 3
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Used to keep the boxes of Trivial Pursuit cards next to my bed as a kid, and would quiz myself late into the night.

Have only been beaten at the game by my mother -- the trivia geek master. I love her to death.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Video games are a biggie for me. We also just bought the entire series of Farscape and it's pretty frelling great. I find myself thinking about the characters throughout the day.

i fixed it for you.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Back in the day my warlock was legendary on my wow server. Seriously people would bow to me or Org because my gear was ridiclulous.

Its funny because I rarely got on vent except with my guildies..but before I did everyone assumed I was a dude.
    For the Horde!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lr44o4UZ9M1qj2x3jo1_500.jpg

LMAO :laugh:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    i can sing every song from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. And do. Randomly. without much volume control.

I do this frequently, and at really weird times like while grocery shopping - people always give me weird looks.

Um... I love... air!

A lot of guys ignore the laugh and that's about standards. I mean if you are going to get into the Evil League of Evil you have to have a memorable laugh. What? Do you don't think Bad Horse didn't work on his whinny? His terrible death whinny?

LOL you made me spit water out of my nose just now... my 7 year old niece has the entire thing memorized... she is so hilarious because randomly from the backseat of a car she will start quoting the movie.. the first time she did it she was 5 lol her dad was like "WTH is wrong with her??" I said nothing... she is just embracing the awesomeness of Dr. Horrible...

than she started singing the ghost busters theme... and her dad told her she could no longer watch movies with me because I was way to much of a geek lol
  • achief192
    Options
    Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 :)
  • manderson27
    Options
    The I.T. Crowd!!!!!!!

Is brilliant. :love:
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Spreadsheets. I can entertain myself in Excel for HOURS!
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I love reading/learning about my cat's behavior. It's very fun to psychoanalyze a feline.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i play a game called "world of tanks"... you get to run around in a tank shooting other tanks.. its hilarious.. my husband turned me on to it, hes a huge ww2 history nerd...

so i play that and wow... nerdy huh? :)
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    re-roll characters in NWN, BG & BG2, Diablo II, Dragon Age Origins & 2 for FUN.

Ps: It's pleasure that I DON'T feel guilty about :smokin:
  • manderson27
    Options
    Spreadsheets. I can entertain myself in Excel for HOURS!

Me too :flowerforyou:
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 :)

Shall I define pop culture for you? :laugh:
  • lala26105
    Options
    i looooover gaia :) and manga books haha and j-pop and k-pop c-ute is ah may ziiing
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I'm a total geek ... I play Dungeons & Dragons ... and I help my BF with his costuming for Mandolorian Mercenaries (I am a total Star Wars geek with the R2D2 droid phone). I love Star Trek, Firefly, Dr. Who, and much dorkness that cannot be contained in a single post.
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    I just bought ff13-2 about 20 minutes ago :smile: