Options

Replies

• cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I play rpg, watch anime, love brit coms and am a hippie too :P
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    Star Trek. ;) The Next Generation in particular.

YES! :)
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Ok where to begin...

World of Warcraft, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Pokemon.. hell just look at the profile pic. I'm also a Nerdfighter, if you know what that is you get an instant add request :-)

LOL sadly I do and I have some of the same likes as you ... pokemon, WoW!

Also add, COD, L4D2, Cartoons (avatar), Anything tech related, anything computer related, graphic design, i'm a geeky/nerdy mix of everything. TCG's - Played magic for a long time! :) And I have more dice than I know what to do with ... LOL
  • heyghoge
    heyghoge Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Also.. I role play... on twitter... *hangs head in shame*

NO SHAME. ONLY 140 CHARACTERS OF AWESOME.

(i've never understood how people can do rp on twitter, but i'm in love with the meta-workings of the concept. it is like everything the internet was made for.)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lr44o4UZ9M1qj2x3jo1_500.jpg
    Haha, yes but do you filter your own urine?
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I bought a Kobo because my book buying habit was a wee bit out of control.

All of it is cheesy sci fi / fantasy.

All of it is long series.

Right now, I am re-reading EVERY.SINGLE Piers Anthony book ever written.

Game of thrones? Done. Wheel of time? Yep. Sword of truth? Uh huh. Every single Ann Mcaffery book ever? That too. Same thing for Lois McMaster Bujold, and a whole whackload of others.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I still watch Degrassi on occasion
  • alpha1029
    Options
    I have seen every episode of The Simpsons & Futurama so many times that I could probably recite them word for word. I'm also a huge Harry Potter nerd. I read the books every summer.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    cheesy 80's music.
    I love it all and love me some one hit wonders!

Me too
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    The I.T. Crowd!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSS!
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    -i'm a math teacher
    -i love spongebob...i sleep with a stuffed spongebob doll every night
    -i correct peoples grammar...in texts.
  • Mama_CAEI
    Options
    I started my Masters in English back in 2000 (never finished it, though...met hubby and lived happily ever after instead. :love: )
    But, I still find myself buying literary theory books when I find them in used bookstores, or books related to the topic of my thesis. I guess used bookstores are pretty nerdy too. :happy:
    I work in domestic violence even though I have no educational background in social work or sociology, so I've amassed a small library of books on feminist theory, domestic violence, women's studies, etc. I could probably earn a degree just by reading the texts I have! :laugh:
    I'm also a nerd-by-marriage: my husband is a comic book geek/collector and obsessive-compulsive DVD collector. I am guilty by association of watching Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Smallville, Supernatural, Dark Angel, Wonderfalls, Dead Like Me, etc, etc. (I need to start collecting Red Dwarf...used to stay up late on Saturday nights in high school watching it on PBS!)
    I knit and cross-stitch.
    I have also built a photo record on my computer of all the Gymboree clothes my children own. Being a Gymbo-obsessed mom is it's own special category of nerdy. :blushing:
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    The Star Wars episodes for "Family Guy" and "Robot Chicken" make me so very happy.
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Harry Potter. Sooo much! Biggest nerd pleasure by far!

I also really like to watch Dateline on ID. Looove the crime solving shows! haha!

Same here
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    (i love Barry Manilow)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I play the original Baldur's Gate for PC with my 9 yo grandson because it's still fun after all these years.
  • Hollhollholly
    Options
    I don't have any geeky pleasures that I feel guilty about.

Proud of each and every one.
  • FionaNiConnor
    FionaNiConnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Renaissance faires. 'nuff said.

And also that's something I am proud of and enjoy like crazy, so I guess it's not a "guilty pleasure."
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    In my free time i am reading Troubleshooting Windows 7 Inside and Out.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    -i correct peoples grammar...in texts.

OMG Considering the iPhone "auto-corrects" that sounds more like torture than geeky fun.