What would you rather those during weightloss boobs or butt?

Options

Replies

• BaldFatGuy
    Options
    These man boobs have got to go!!!!
  • Slim_Donna
    Slim_Donna Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have a massive trunk so want to lose that :wink:
  • itsshadowwithane
    itsshadowwithane Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    boobs, because if i lose any butt ill have a concave butt in the end O_o
  • shelliedanielle
    Options
    I would rather lose my butt, my boobs are fine the way they are. They are Double D LOL.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I have a big round butt, I would hate to lose it. I would LOVE to lose the dimples all over it though. LOL I have no boobs, never have and never will. So really I wouldn't want to lose my butt, but since I have no boobs the butt it is!
  • itsshadowwithane
    itsshadowwithane Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    lol
  • birdieintx
    Options
    Unfortunately I've been losing in my boobs and I don't have a lot to give. I love my butt. So I'm going with neither but everywhere else is free game!
  • dictations
    Options
    Boobs, definitely, if I lost my huge butt I'd be heartbroken.
  • KLK1986
    Options
    I finally got some boobs when I put the weight on. I'd rather loose my butt; its huge! :blushing:

^ this!
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am a G bra size. Big! I love my boobies. But wish I could afford a breast lift. Darn gravity!

My butt is flat. Too much sitting! That is how I gained weight and flattened my bum.

I need to loss soooo much belly fat. I look nine months pregnant -seriously! People have commented on my due date! Embarrassing -for both of us!
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'd rather gain boobs
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ OOPS! I MEANT TO SAY, " WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER LOSE DURING WEIGHTLOSS BOOBS OR BUTT?

In my case i would rather lose my boobies:laugh: , since i have plenty... I don't want to lose my butt even more:sad: haha

Im sure this was said at some point, but havent read through the whole thread.. if you do squats w/ weights, you wont lose that booty!
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Neither...I rock both

But my belly is all yours for the taking...

This, Love this comment lol!!
  • 57rainbows
    57rainbows Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I like both of those features on me! And hubby loves my curves. I want to lose tummy and thighs. Mostly tummy. I have an hourglass figure hiding under here somewhere... maybe Jillian will help me find it.
  • amberray4307
    Options
    I love my butt (it could be a little bigger haha) but I have plenty of boobs to spare so it would have to be them!
  • amandabcdefg
    amandabcdefg Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i looooove my bum, so i don't want it to go anywhere.. i'd like it to get even bigger :D
  • mocha1975
    Options
    Definitely my butt! Im sure 50% of my weight is stored there! Lol! I don't want to lose anymore boobage, iv already gone down from a 34DD to a 32D - wish I could turn upside down and the fat would move to my chest! As that is not an option, hill-sprints it is!
  • jesirabbit02
    Options
    I miss 34C boobs =)

I'm a 38D maybe even smaller, like a 38C.. so yeah I want less boobs.

But the booty can stay, just needs to get perkier and rounder =)
  • dls1957
    dls1957 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    butt and arm giggle
  • margerator
    Options
    Boobies!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!