What would you rather those during weightloss boobs or butt?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• jillyt85
    jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have a flat butt and I always have. I got it from my mom, but I've learned to live with it and my husband loves it the way it is. I have also always had big boobs (did NOT get that from my mom) and I love them. I don't think it's possible to lose anything from my butt and fortunately for me, my boobs haven't gotten any smaller even with almost 70 lbs lost. But if I had to choose, I guess I'd lose from my butt. I love my boobs too much.
  • crikey1987
    Options
    Boobs. Def. boobs.
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My butt! argh! lol My poor girls just shrink away! =/
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Neither! I want a nice toned butt and nice plump boobs. Unfortunately, I'm losing both. Genetics UGH!
  • suzi1810
    suzi1810 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    butt!! I have no boobs anyway but my butt makes up for it!
  • sdoobby08
    Options
    Def. need to lose some butt haha. I don't have a huge butt or anything, but I would like it to be just a tad bit smaller so my pants don't fit so weird.
  • It's funny,I just had this conversation with my best friend who happens to be a guy...lol. I'd rather lose my boobs because although I'm big, I still have a nice, firm butt. I will be squatting away ....lol
  • mrsjads
    Options
    Bum Bum Bum! Actually not my first, second or third choice but if my only options are boob or bum its bum every time (my belly already sticks out further than my boobs haha)
  • nay1228
    nay1228 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Would soooo rather lose my butt, but unfortunately, my boobs are always the first to go. :cry:
  • HELLO2YOU
    Options
    MY BOOBS CAN GO! I WANT MY BOOTY, BUT THE BOOBS GOTTA GO ASAP!!!!
  • cgoedert92
    cgoedert92 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ive always had big boobs and no butt. i wouldn't mind going down a size but i feel like im starting to loose my boobs and it makes me sad. hopefully they don't get to small.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to lose a little "side" butt, but not "back" butt!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I already lost my boobs, plus, I can always buy knew shiny boobies if I REALLY wanted to. :tongue: I wouldn't wanna look top heavy with no butt, either.
  • Pashen4fit
    Options
    I would love to lose boobs, but my butt is always the 1st to leave :-(
  • ready2smile
    ready2smile Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    :sad: i am losing my butt bad thing i didn't have enough to start with now they are poofing away quick. my boobies are also down 1 cup size. i would rather loose more boobies then to loose more booty :laugh:

P.S
    THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMMENTING ON MY POST :flowerforyou:
  • ready2smile
    ready2smile Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ OOPS! I MEANT TO SAY, " WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER LOSE DURING WEIGHTLOSS BOOBS OR BUTT?

In my case i would rather lose my boobies:laugh: , since i have plenty... I don't want to lose my butt even more:sad: haha

Im sure this was said at some point, but havent read through the whole thread.. if you do squats w/ weights, you wont lose that booty!

THANKS, I WILL START DOING THAT, CAUSE I NEED IT LOL :)
  • msaap
    msaap Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would rather lose a little of both so that I even out, and all of my stomach!!! :laugh:

My reality is that although I've lost inches my butt looks bigger to me, I've gone from a DDD to a D, and I still have a stomach. At least my boobs still stick out further than my stomach. :laugh:
  • marybrry4
    marybrry4 Posts: 12
    Options
    I would rather lose a little of both so that I even out, and all of my stomach!!! :laugh:

My reality is that although I've lost inches my butt looks bigger to me, I've gone from a DDD to a D, and I still have a stomach. At least my boobs still stick out further than my stomach. :laugh:

Ha! That's what I've always comforted myself with: at least my boobs stick out further than my stomach. I would love to go down a bra size or two. I'm at DD now and so uncomfortable.

Plus, my husband would leave me if I lost my butt!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!