That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    That moment you see an old ex boyfriend and he is probably thinking WOW!

I'm looking VERY forward to this one!!!
  • narrington77
    narrington77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    ... i realized i love jogging (couldn't even jog for a more than 10 secs, now i can do a couple miles)..

... that i was referred to as one of my co-workers "HEROES" because she saw me time after time resist sweets, snacks and bad foods that our job provided..

... i stopped being embarrassed to exercise in front of the world.. my best runs were on a busy street by my neighborhood..

... i get asked to do physical things and activities and i'm no longer intimidated by them! and people ask me bc its "my kinda thing"...

So many to name... been a long journey... down over 50 lbs :)
  • narrington77
    narrington77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    That moment you see an old ex boyfriend and he is probably thinking WOW!

I'm looking VERY forward to this one!!!

ooh yes... that moment when u see someone u crushed in the past and they want you now!.. too late sucka!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    That moment when your friend says she can see the weight loss in your face. :)

^^^^THIS!!!
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    That moment when you put on a form fitting high waisted pencil skirt and someone tells you that you look too good and not to wear that skirt around them anymore because they can't stop checking you out.
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU OP FOR THE BEST THREAD!!! This brought tears to my eyes! Congrats everyone!!

The moment when finding new a different exercise is fun for me.

The moment I cleared my entire closet and now all I have are NORMAL sizes.

The moment that I left 200 pounds (and found out I CAN REACH MY GOALS)

The moment my son said "Mom I can hug you all the way" and proceded to wrap his arms completely around my body ....and was mad!

The moment that I looked at me and finally saw the person that I have been longing to see for a lifetime. Yes the weight is gone but she is here to stay and it was about time I met her. Time to do a better job and never mistreat her by not taking care of her again....

I will get up each day and push my body more than I think I can because I realize that I can do this. I can 30 day shred, I can do more than one workout a day..Now I am training with my wonderful co-worker to run a 5K (WHO YOU...YES ME!)

FINALLY I CAN LOSE 71 POUNDS AND FIND OUT WHAT WEIGHT LOSS IS FOR REAL..................A GIFT A WONDERFUL GIFT!
  • Alexagetsfit
    Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    That moment that you realize that not only do your pants not fit, but the belts that hold them up don't either.
  • darylinny
    Options
    you try on the next size down, and can do them up comfortably....

Yup! That was my moment too.
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    *I have to buy a new belt because my current one is too big, instead of too small (first time EVER)

*My BF put his arms around me and said he could tell I was getting smaller

*I find out the gym is closed for snow and I am disappointed to have to miss my workout
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    That Moment When....you can slip off your jeans without undoing the buttons!

I agree with this one! That was a GREAT moment!
  • lpeace2u
    lpeace2u Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You realize you DON'T have a double chin :)
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    When my daughter says, "Mom, I'm proud of you for getting up early and doing your workouts."
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    That moment when you put on a form fitting high waisted pencil skirt and someone tells you that you look too good and not to wear that skirt around them anymore because they can't stop checking you out.

LOL - one of my co-workers just last week asked if I was still losing weight and commented that he was checking me out as I walked across the room!! Great feeling!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    When you look in the mirror and say, "Woah...is that a jawline?????"
  • iwillberipped
    iwillberipped Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That moment when I realized my skinny jeans were now my fat jeans!
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    That moment you're sitting on the couch twitching because you *really* want to get up and workout, cold or not!

When you finish one workout video and immediately want to put another in rather than flopping to the floor exhausted.

That was me last night!!! I finished my short Zumba class (for wii) and I wanted to do more but I refuse to exercise infront of my fiance and he had gotten home! When I first started I couldn't breath after 5 minutes but I am getting there!!

Now mine...That moment when you can't keep still. (IE: doing squats in the shower, shaking hips cooking supper, or running down the hall way) I can't believe I am saying it but that moment YOU LOVE TO WORKOUT!
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    bump for inspiration later
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    That moment when... you can say you dropped 10 waist sizes.
    That moment when... you don't need a seat belt extension on the plane.
    That moment when... you are told you have lost more than your mother weighed when she met your father.
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    That moment when:

The words "An easy" could be put in front of other words like "5 mile run" or "20 mile bike ride".
    My kids comment while snuggling with me that I'm "not as warm and soft and squishy" as I used to be.
    My wife grumbles, "Those pants don't fit you anymore. Why don't you let me buy you some new ones?"
    I don't have to rearrange my back fat against the car seat before I'm comfortable.
    My daughter's teacher looks in amazement at my ironman medal and says, "Oh My God..."
    I don't feel embarrassed going to the pool without a shirt on.
    I finish a race I never should have started, and friends (and/or family) who had no reason to wait for me are there to cheer me on and give me big ups.

I stop to realize I'm not the same person I was in the picture I leave on my dresser (to never forget where I was). I'm so much more since becoming so much less.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    When your ring is so loose you need to get it resized.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!