That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• bbysars
    bbysars Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    the cellulite from my underbutt dissappeared...

it's the little things!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    That moment you look in the mirror and you can see your belt buckle! (Took me by surprise a week ago... hello old friend)
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    how about the moment you can cross your legs ladylike teehee:love:
  • hermiony
    hermiony Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    my skinny jeans that didnt fit got loose.

my tight black trousers i wore at college, that wouldnt go over my knees actually fit and i can almost do them up.

i wore a coat that was tight and now it fits!

i can finally wear my wedding ring on the right finger.

the biggest moment is realising this is really happening and for the first time in years i can finally be who i really am under all the fat.theres no doubting or wondering because its happening and i will succeed
  • MeliciousGibson
    Options
    The moment when you grab a pair of old jeans from the closet and think - "Wow, I must be a bit bloated, these are kind of tight". You check the label and they are your SKINNY JEANS that have been so small that the button and the button hole have been waving at each other across the expanse of your belly for the past 4 years!
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    The moment, my oldest daughter looks at me and says OMG, Mom your butt is not flat anymore!!!
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    The moment I realized I can finally fit into my wedding dress AND if I keep losing weight may have to have it taken in rather than out!! (finally found the courage and tried this morning!)
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    you break into a whole new "tens" category on the scale!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    When you can wear your wedding ring again after it not fitting for well over a decade.
  • abentrup
    abentrup Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That moment you see an old ex boyfriend and he is probably thinking WOW!
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    what a great motivational thread! I haven't had many of these yet, but definately looking forward to it!
    that moment when your co/worker/ friend/ family say you need smaller pants, cause the ones you're wearing are too big!
  • keywestsunset
    keywestsunset Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    you find yourself marching in place because you want to continue hitting your goal for steps walked. Only at home. I'm not that hard core to do it in public!!
  • MandyMcAwesome
    MandyMcAwesome Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You realize you like that "omg I'm going to die" feeling when your doing cardio.

I had that moment last night. So Great!
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    The moment that you finally wear clothes that actually fit and someone that has been around you a lot asks "damn, how much weight have you lost"

The moment I FINALLY feel comfortable wearing my "old" clothes :) Happened this week
  • stryfe101
    Options
    When you realize the pounds to reach your goal are less then the ones you've lost

when you try on old clothes and they fit again

when you notice that you are being noticed - a great deal more -
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize that your desired dessert is a piece of fruit and not ice cream.

^^This! Especially with so many yummy fruits coming in season!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    When you go next door for some little chocolates, come on MFP to log them, and immediatly put them in your desk drawer because OMG :sick: Not worth it!!
  • ghandrews
    ghandrews Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That moment when you finally hit that PR you've been chasing.
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    Just realizing that the choices I make really do impact my weight and fitness. I'm not powerless. If I make better choices, I WILL feel and look better. It's going to happen!

I'm not powerless...

Love this one! I'm not powerless!
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    That moment you can pick something out of the closet, put it on and it looks good. You don't have to change over and over.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!