That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    That moment when you can run and your moobs aren't smacking you in the face.
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    That moment when your hubby/wife looks at you and does a double take and hugs you and says " man you are losing weight, skinny chick" :) Happy Valentines Day to me !!!
  • JonoK
    JonoK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That moment when you can run and your moobs aren't smacking you in the face.

Echo! I'm getting rid of these moobs! HATE THEM!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    That moment when, your thighs do rub together, but you realize it's because you're knock kneed and not just fat!
  • Kitiara47
    Options
    That moment when I realize that I'm starting to feel comfortable in my own clothes again! Got that feeling this morning! :bigsmile:
  • 3rotties
    Options
    that moment when I can llok in the mirror and see ME...not the person I "used" to be
  • JonoK
    Options
    I'm loving this thread, everyone! Keep spitting them out - Each one of you provides that much more motivation for the rest of us!

That moment when you do an extra morning workout routine... because you want to.

That moment when your body tightens up after a hard workout and you keep looking in the mirror in disbelief.

That moment when you realize you've never felt this proud of yourself in over a decade (or more).
  • JonoK
    Options
    That moment when I realize that I'm starting to feel comfortable in my own clothes again! Got that feeling this morning! :bigsmile:

Congrats!!!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    That moment when someone takes a picture and you pose instead of run :love:
  • SmartAlec03211988
    Options
    That moment when you realize you left something upstairs... and just go back up and get it because you no longer feel like you're going to die on the way up.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    That moment when you're leading a karate class through conditioning and everyone has dropped but you're still going.
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    That moment when I am having $ex with the BF and he is like wow, you are lighter than before! :love:
  • SmartAlec03211988
    Options
    That moment when you realize you've run 18 miles and it only felt like half that.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    That moment that you realize you are getting stronger. :drinker:

And that moment you realize you have a chin. (happened this A.M.):blushing:
  • Nesa76
    Nesa76 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    When you meet old work collegues you haven't seen for a while, and they re-introduce themselves to you, even though they worked with you for 3 years when you were fat!

When your "inspirational goal trousers" fall down when you zip them up - nice
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I bought a shirt about 4 months back without trying it on since it was an XL. Got it home and it didnt fit! I cried that night. Then last week (22 pounds down) I pulled it out and tried it on and IT FIT! Thats the first "moment" Ive had but Im really looking forward to more of them! :)
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    That moment when I looked around, and just realized I made my trampoline class sweat their azzes off for 90 minutes :)
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    ....you finally zip your winter coat all the way up without having to suck & tuck stuff in or even worse freezing outside because you couldnt zip it up!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    When you plan to stop running in one minute because you just can't do anymore. That one minute is all you have to hold on for. Then you can rest.

Then a Road Runner cartoon starts on the treadmill you're using.

So instead of stopping you just go faster.
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    that moment your wedding rings fits and it doesn't feel like your fingre will fall off cause of bad blood circulation....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!