That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• heleflump
    Options
    You tell someone "Yeah I run every day - like 2-3 miles" and they look really impressed!! Still the greatest feeling in the world for me - I love feeling so smug that I am perceived to be a member of the "fit brigade" (although if they actually saw me running I might be expelled!!)
  • stephsteph76
    stephsteph76 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You feel comfortable in a shirt you have not worn in three years.

You have to go buy new jeans because everyone keeps telling you how baggy your old jeans are.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    You tuck your shirt in and leave it , instead of eyeballing your belly, then snatching it back out.
  • techigirl78
    techigirl78 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That moment you decide to pack up all of your old clothes and give them away. When you admit that you really are many sizes smaller now and need to get new clothes.
  • snowbirdy
    snowbirdy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The moment I realize that I don't mind the shirt being snug and clinging to my belly

When my love handles are gone - even when you sit down

When I don't run out of breath after one flight of stairs (thankfully I'm already at this one)

When I'm laying in the bed and my belly is sunken in, not still potruding

When I can stretch and the old buldges don't get in my way and I can reach the step below the one I'm standing on, past my toes

When my cheeks are so small my sunglasses don't rest on them

When I don't have to hold my breath to button my jeans (or God forbid use the rubberband trick to give you an extra inch at the waistline)

OK, I'm starting over on this weight loss thing, but I so remember these moments from times before. I want this to be the LAST time I start over! I can't wait for these moments!!
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    When your pants fall off at the grocery store ;)

When your child notices there is less of you...
  • AngelsDream4Peace
    AngelsDream4Peace Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    When you get 3 links taken out of your watch band!

I need to do this.. it's starting to annoy me now getting in the way when I'm working out! :laugh:

I know! And wait till you go to the jewelers to get it done! They were like, how much weight do you have to lose to need to have 3 links removed from your watch! On Your Wrist! :laugh: Way to go by the way, Actually way to go everyone!
  • Cntewell
    Options
    That moment when you need to put a ring sizer in your wedding ring for fear if you don't it will slide right off the finger.

That moment when you see someone that has not seen you in awhile and they have to look twice before they realize it is you.
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You step out of the shower and realize you can wrap a "regular size" towel around your body instead of needing a bath sheet.
  • Rosemarose
    Rosemarose Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sandlerlover
    sandlerlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Some one hugs you and says how skinny you're getting! : D
  • ElizaRae05
    Options
    YES! One of my favorites! :):)
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That moment when I realized, even my socks are falling down.. It's amazing! :bigsmile:
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have two:

That moment when you automatically walk to the women's section (plus sizes) and realize you don't need to be there. :) I did that on Friday night!

That moment when you have no desire whatsoever for a soft drink because they actually look sickening to you now! I haven't had one in almost a year and don't miss them a bit!
  • babyk
    babyk Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm starting now to. No worries, if you want it you'll get it. Good luck!!
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    That moment when your girlfriends start calling you "skinny". :D

That moment when you tell people you're a runner, and they do NOT roll their eyes.

That moment when you look around and realize you are probably the smallest (or at least in a tie for the smallest) person in the room instead of the largest or fattest. It doesn't happen too often... but it is the BEST!!
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    The most amazing for me was when I looked down and saw my belt buckle ... three months ago, no one could see it.
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    bump
  • extremewinner
    extremewinner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    The moment when you WANT to take the stairs to the fifth floor of the library instead of waiting for an elevator.
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    The moment you notice the bra fat is gone!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!