That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• 16mixingbowls
    16mixingbowls Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize that your desired dessert is a piece of fruit and not ice cream.
  • Zuberer
    Zuberer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    When your out walking with your sister and she lifts up the back of your coat and says and I quote "Where the hell did you butt go!" Man I loved that day.
  • Stephanie198907
    Stephanie198907 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize that not wearing a belt is no longer an option.

That moment when you realize your saving money because your body washes and lotions last longer.
  • ikanloseit
    ikanloseit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That Moment When....you can slip off your jeans without undoing the buttons!
  • natika33
    natika33 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I've had little moments, but I'm still waiting for the BIG moment. I am determined! It WILL happen!!!!
  • emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realise you don't want the lollies, rather than talking yourself out of eating them because you are trying to be good.
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    That Moment When....you can slip off your jeans without undoing the buttons!

I LOVE that moment!
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    That moment when you try on your thin jeans and they fit, with no cameltoe!! ahaha
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    The moment that your hubby tells you your butt feels firmer...lol. Or you get irritated with your pants because they are sagging and you are walking on the bottom of them :)
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    that moment when your 'tight' jeans are now the biggest size you own and you cant wear them out anymore cuz they are too loose! :love:
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    That moment when when your husband picks you up and says "holy cow, you are lighter!" Just happened yesterday! :)
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    The moment you realize you HAVE to wear a belt with every pair Of pants in your closet....
  • dancingqueen2013
    dancingqueen2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've only started my diet and exercise regime so I cant wait for all these feel good moments, how inspiring they all are - thanks!
  • Alachofra15
    Alachofra15 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    ...when you're doing a low-plank in your pilates class and when the teacher says you can come down you're like, "what? already?!"
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Two nights ago I had to bend over to get something and my husband told me I can tell where you've lost weight! I'm like oh yeah where? And he said your thighs! It made me feel good b/c I have noticed my thighs getting more toned but really though he would not notice
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Last night was the first time 33 days into this journey that 2 friends that didn't know I was doing this actually complimented me and told me that they could tell I lost weight!
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    That moment when none of your pants from the last three years fit, even with a belt :)
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    That moment when you lose all of the progress you've made in 3 months with 2 weeks.

:)
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    The moment when you see a photo / in a mirror and realise that you can see colarbones and traps
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!