That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    The moment your 8 year old hugs you and says "where did your chubbies go?":wink:
  • tessa022707
    tessa022707 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That moment when you ran up the stairs and back down and weren't huffing and puffing!
    That moment when not a single pair of jeans in the closet is too tight...most are too big!
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    That moment when your fat jeans fall off and your skinny jeans are loose!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    That moment when your towel goes all the way around your body. :smokin:
  • xxcatyxx555
    Options
    that moment when you put on a bikini for the first time and go outside and have guys hit on you, when you put on your "tight" shirt and its a dress on you
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    ...you get that awesome endorphin rush when you've pushed your body to its breaking point and then go beyond.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    When your just barely adult daughters tell you "OMG Mom you look HOT!" and even better yet.. "OMG Mom you are gonna be skinnier than me!!!"
  • trinajoy7
    trinajoy7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realized you ran a fourth of a mile without stopping!!!!
  • lovemybabes9709
    lovemybabes9709 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That moment when.... You don't cry in the dressing room...due to nothing fitting.
  • hkmamma
    Options
    the moment at exercise class when you realize that suddenly your underwear is too big and slipping down into your sweatpants while you are working out!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    The moment your pants fall off ...

The moment you discover you have a muscle poking out .. or a bone you never felt before!

The moment you realize you get colder easier.

The moment you realize you no longer can eat as much as you used to, and you're still full!

The moment you can walk for long distances and not feel back pain.

The moment you can run up stairs and not be huffing and puffing at the top.

and on and on I can go ...
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome... :flowerforyou:
  • dani22105
    dani22105 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That moment when.. your jeans that used to fit are so big they look awful.

That moment when.. you look into the mirror and see how beautiful you :)!
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    That moment when you don't freak out over a 'someone posted new photos of you' notification on facebook because you're afraid people will see how fat you are.
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That moment instead of sluggishly getting out of bed you can jump out of bed.

That moment when you realize you are craving water rather than pop or caffeine.

...when you can look in the mirror and smile at the person looking back at you (while you're naked).

:D This has all happened to me so far (and I've only lost 2lbs but I think I've lost inches!)
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    That moment when your doctor tells you to stop taking Lipitor
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    When your 'FAT' jeans are now too big.
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    When the trainers and other people in the gym, came to me and told me that "you have lost pretty much weight since I first saw you here (9 months ago)"

Because my partner who never had an issue with my weight, checks on me in every occasion he has!

And when I can take of my new 3-month skinny jeans, UNBUTTONED!!!!

Happy Valentine's day!!!
  • RobertaKR
    RobertaKR Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ... when i gave away all my size 16 and 14 pants!!
  • indisguise
    Options
    That moment when I realized that my butt no longer takes up the whole recliner cushion and there's now room for my fat cat to lay next to me on it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!