That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You realise the person you've always wanted to be is not only possible but you're well on your way there! :D

14580293.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    When you try on a smaller size pants thinking in your mind these will never fit. Then they not only button but are a little baggy.
  • andforpoise
    Options
    That moment when you're proud because you've run 2 minutes non stop. Then the moment when those 2 minutes are nothing but a warmup and you're running 10 minutes. And then those 10 minutes eventually become a mere warmup for your 6K and then the next week you realize that you've run past 6K without realizing it and that run turns into 10K

That moment when you realize you actually HAVE a collarbone. Wait, oh and shoulder blades... and wristbones... you get the picture!

That moment when you're trying on tomorrow's outift and you stand tip toe to see what your butt looks like, and you catch a glimpse of your flexed calve muscles and almost squeal "where on earth did those puppies come from?!"

That moment when a guy walks up to you in a bar and don't realize it's you that he's going for until he has his arm around your waist and is whispering in your ear about how he thinks you look like a Victoria's Secret model in your red dress (kind of sleezy of him because he's drunk, but still flattering nonetheless!)
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    That moment you're sitting on the couch twitching because you *really* want to get up and workout, cold or not!

When you finish one workout video and immediately want to put another in rather than flopping to the floor exhausted.
  • keywestsunset
    keywestsunset Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    you are looking forward to warmer weather, so you can show off your slimmer arms!!
  • juma4474
    juma4474 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That moment when

I was on the treadmill (at home thankfully) and realized my underwear was the only thing covering me up because my exercise shorts were under my butt bcause they were so big.
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    you almost lose your pants (and panties) on the running track because they're both too big
  • jodywalsh
    jodywalsh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When you put on the tighter fitting shirt and realize you are NOT sucking in.. ...You belly is flat!! YEA!!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    That moment when I did a burpee on purpose and not the modified ones
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    that moment when you realize you no longer need extenders to make your bras fit.. sorry guys.. :blushing:
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    That moment when your friend says she can see the weight loss in your face. :)
    [/quote

YES!!!
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    That moment when a stranger at the gym asks if you work for the fire department or rescue crews because you train so hard.

Or that moment when your boyfriend smacks you on the butt and exclaims, "Baby!! When did your butt get so tight??"
  • tmlandis
    tmlandis Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That moment that someone actually asks YOU for weight loss advice

That moment when you realize that your friends are talking about you a few feet away, but they are saying how great you look and commenting on your "running obssession":drinker:
  • Widgette
    Options
    when you pop your numbers into a BMI calculator and realize you are "overweight" -- not "obese"! happened today.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I'm loving these!!

That moment when I kicked my 11 year old's butt doing a Bob Harper DVD and got him motivated to want to do it again.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I could wear my lanyard as a belt. Easily. WIth an extra knot in it.
  • LORRIE22
    LORRIE22 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That moment when you no longer waddle when you walk......you now walk gracefully.

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize your baby pooch is 3/4's of the way gone and your lil boy is only 7 months old...not too shabby :tongue:
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    When you don't get strange looks from friends about the food choices you make because it's become a habit and they now recognize it.

When you make a food choice that may not be the best but you're ok with it because you know you're in control.

When your wife says "I can see muscles in your back and your arms look more defined"

Your son says "daddy....what workout are we doing today"
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    I've really enjoyed ready these, and look forward to having these moments myself!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!