That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• angelacederholm
    Options
    The moment when you realize that the one very large roll that was around your waist....is now becoming two smaller ones!!..lol:happy:

14677118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That moment when.... you are over being self-conscious and break into a jog on the treadmill at the gym.
  • laineylynnfit
    Options
    Oh & that moment WHEN you realize exercising is your favorite thing to do during the day. I look forward to that time!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    bumping for inspiration
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Bump.

Congrats to all who have experienced one or many of these moments! I haven't had a one yet, but I will tell you when I do. :)
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    you are sitting on the floor on your knees and you rest your hands on top of your thighs and you suddenly realize, "Oh my goodness - my legs feel like GRANITE!!!!" :bigsmile:
  • JonoK
    JonoK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That moment when the post-workout body (beginning to see abs/definition) becomes your motivation every day to get back at it again tomorrow to see it again. If I'm smart, I GET TO KEEP THESE!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Rings fit again!
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    that moment when you can sit cross legged on a barstool because your leg/calf fat doesnt make your legs look like sausages!!
  • mom22qties
    Options
    That moment when you have to get your wedding ring resized because you have lost weight and it's even noticeable in your fingers. <3
  • CollegeGirl19
    Options
    Bump! This is all so wonderful; I've needed a good kick in the butt lately!

When you drop to a pant size that you can't remember ever seeing. <3
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    ...you start learning to sew to take in your own clothes rather than buying new ones.

:bigsmile:
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    That moment when your boobs have got so small you need a bra size they don't even MAKE:sad:
  • JimandLin
    JimandLin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    When you realize you can run on the treadmill, even though it was for only a short time. I'm getting there!
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I looked at a picture and realized how skinny my face and neck is
  • laineylynnfit
    Options
    That moment when the post-workout body (beginning to see abs/definition) becomes your motivation every day to get back at it again tomorrow to see it again. If I'm smart, I GET TO KEEP THESE!

Good job starting this thread. I love it :)
  • stablesong
    Options
    When you can walk up the 8,000 stairs to the third floor of your school with a 20 lb backpack on right after lunch and not want to vomit right there.
  • laineylynnfit
    Options
    When you can walk up the 8,000 stairs to the third floor of your school with a 20 lb backpack on right after lunch and not want to vomit right there.

LOL :laugh: I remember that horrible climb to my 4th floor Spanish class in college. I had to stop at each floor to catch my breath! I bet I could do it now like a champ!
  • AnAmericanGirl2
    AnAmericanGirl2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    When you're doing something physical (not at the gym) and all of the sudden you feel that muscle kick in. It's especially great when it's your abs!

Great thread btw, thanks for starting!
  • sarahh1992
    Options
    you need to buy a belt, because your jeans are baggy :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!