That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    That moment when muscles you didn't even know you had are sore!!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    The moment my fiance told me to continue doing whatever I'm doing because it's working!! :) (this moment happened the other day in the kitchen when I was reaching up for a bowl on the top shelf...he was speaking about my butt...lol).
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    That moment, When a friend told me I was getting TOO SKINNY..Skinny has never been a word to describe me...AWESOME......
  • AEC50
    AEC50 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That Moment When....you can slip off your jeans without undoing the buttons!

My favorite!
  • bwallner1971
    bwallner1971 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Two for me...
    1 - That moment when you feel you've binge ate and realized it was 500 calories not 1500...

2 - That moment I decided I can get healthy without the need for weight-loss surgery
  • swycoff17
    swycoff17 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize your dancing naked (and it's been more than a few seconds) in your bathroom after seeing you lost a pound on the scale. hahahaha. (did that one last friday!)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    That moment when you wish you hadn’t thrown out that $10,000 wardrobe from when you were 23 that would never fit again, and then realize you still wouldn’t fit in it because it would all now be too big.

That moment when you stand in front of the mirror flapping your arms like a crazy person and realize that they no longer resemble floppy old bat wings.
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize that your belt is doing more harm than good because you can't make it go any smaller so it's just pulling your pants down.
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    That moment when you realize you actually DO have a core, and for the first time ever, it feels pretty strong.
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    That moment when you wake up from a nap on the recliner and no longer have to search your belly button for your cell phone because your belly button is shrinking. Uumm, TMI? :laugh:
  • Fit_Mama84
    Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TurtleTape
    TurtleTape Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Happened to me earlier today: That moment when you do a workout instead of giving into a food craving. Maybe just to spite the craving ;)
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    that moment you go to the gym, weigh yourself, and instead of giving into the frustration of gaining a couple pounds, you fuel your workout with it (and consequently leave the gym, after weighing yourself, 3 lbs lighter)
  • tessa022707
    tessa022707 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Bump for later inspiration (and to avoid the snack attack)!
  • sjaruzel123
    Options
    You get up early to do the Treadclimber for 30 minutes BEFORE you go to the gym/personal trainer!!
  • niknak30
    Options
    That moment when you realise you organise your social life around your training so that you don't miss it - I would never have thought I would be putting exercise before entertainment!
  • elks94
    elks94 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The moment when you cross the finish line for your first triathlon :-)))
  • elks94
    elks94 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I COMPLETELY understand!
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    The lat-pull down machine was broken...so...I found out that I could do pull-ups and chin-ups.
  • Sarena3
    Sarena3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just happened today...someone walks up the stairs while you are walking down instead of waiting at the bottom until you "clear the way"

and... those pants you were so proud to fit into in December can now be removed without unzipping
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!