5 random/interesting facts about you

Options

Replies

• fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    - I am an active sleeper (talk walk) and can control my dreams

- I see auras and I don't require you to believe in them to know what I see before my own eyes! I just cant help it

- I have a piercing and tattoos you can't see you wouldn't expect me to have them either

- I cracked my head on the pavement when I was 7, it would't stop bleeding I needed stitches

- I can tie cherry stalks in a knot with my tongue
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am having fun reading this thread! :)

1. I love to read (especially Nora roberts!)
    2. I am about 80 percent deaf. (completley in my right ear and partial in my left)
    3. I met my fiancee through a mutual friend while playing WoW (yes we now live togethr and have been together more than a year)
    4. I live on an island and love the things you can see snorkling (coral,fish. etc) but don't care much for swimming in the salt water.
    5. I am addicted to HGTV. Primarily House hunters, property virgins, my first place etc. :laugh:
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    1. I am a complete and utter neat freak. So much so, in fact, that I refuse to leave my house until it is immaculate.
    2. Although I have an undergraduate degree in English, I always think in Spanish and then translate my thoughts.
    3. I've always thought that " I have an episiotomy scar. Would you like to see it?" would be a pretty gnarly pick-up line. Not that I would ever use it. ;)
    4. I am obsessed with shoes. I recently had to dedicate a separate closet to house my entire collection.
    5. The winter months depress me.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    1. The more weight I lose the less color I seem to have in my wardrobe. Seriously about 2/3 of my closet is black clothing. :laugh:
    2. I have been painting my toe nails various shades of red and red only for about 12 yrs.
    3. I have 7 tattoos, so far and am currently planning out several more.
    4. I am a receptionist at a small manufacturing plant. There are about 40 employees and only 2 of us are women.
    5. Even though I am a terrible shot I have recently discovered the joys of shooting guns and love when I get to go out into the desert and shoot at clay pigeons. :bigsmile:
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    1. I love the smell of burps (could probably guess what you ate/drank)
    2. I LOVE eggs (cooked everyway)
    3. Shampooing my hair turns me on (too personal?)
    4. Laughter really makes me happy (extremely happy)
    5. I hate cleaning up (too bad im a mom and I dont have a choice. ugh)
  • melrose09
    Options
    1) A few years ago I quit my job, tossed my dog in the car and traveled the country alone sleeping in my car most nights for a month.
    2) I truly think my son is the cutest kid ever and I am fully aware of how awful that sounds
    3) I can make awesome fart noises with the back of my knees
    4) I used to compete in gymnastics at a high level and I miss it so much! But I'm WAY to old now
    5) There are only 4 interesting things about me ;)
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    1.) i cannot straighten my left arm as i smashed my elbow to pieces on a trampoline wen i was 13.
    2.) i love dogs the size of horses & horses the size of small dogs
    3.) i love men with beards - sean connery, aragorn (lotr)
    4.) i have ocd
    5.) i love films based on football - but hate football - rise of the foot soldier, this is england, green street
  • lizgreenhill
    Options
    1) i Have Asthma
    2) I really want to goto school for acting or dancing
    3) Ever since i got braces when i was 16 i cant whistle
    4) i want to goto san fransico to see the bridge( i dont know why) and hollywood and walk down the blvd
    5) I love Cake
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    1) I had a baby yesterday.
    2) I am thoroughly creeped out by Elmo and refuse to let my kids watch or have any Elmo toys
    3) My favorite season is winter.
    4) I could seriously use a nap.
    5) I love pickles.
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    1] I LOVE pasta!
    2] I once cut my finger on a can of olives...and had to get three stitches.
    3] I was born in New York.
    4] I'm a photographer.
    5] I LOVE birds!
  • melanielee86
    melanielee86 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    1) I absolutely love coloring with crayons!
    2) I always have to wash my hair first in the shower… I’m very OCD about it!
    3) My mother is my hero, who needs a celebrity as a hero when you have a shinning star for a mom!
    4) Poop jokes make me laugh!
    5) I’m afraid of change!
  • cherriewilliams
    cherriewilliams Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    1. I live with my ex in-laws - Had no where else to go while recovering from knee surgery.
    2. I'm a freelance photographer for Goth/industrial bands/DJs/Models in Kansas city.
    3. I've had pink, blue, purple, red and black hair
    4. I have a 4lb long hair Chihuahua named Ziggy and she thinks she is a cat. She hates all other dogs and will run around and play with cats and only eats dry cat food.
    5. I had a painting tour NY when I was 14 for a year.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    1. I can write in cursive with my toes (I can also pick up various objects with my toes, too).
    2. I used to Dumpster dive for fun. I found great antiques, brand new stuff, and lots of things I gave away. Once I found about a five month supply of unopened Ferrero Rocher chocolates. In packing cartons, untouched. It was in a toy store dumpster. (No, I never actually went into a Dumpster).
    3. I was in a terrible car accident as a teen.
    4. I'm great in emergencies; it's the daily grind that gets me.
    5. My husband and I, between us, have over 50 first cousins.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    1. I did not learn to make coffee until I was 24. My husband taught me. No I am not kidding and yes you can stop laughing but it will take some effort.
    2. I can play the clarinet, flute and piano but still have no rhythm to dance unless I've been drinking.
    3. I have a cat, 2 toads, and 3 rats in an apartment where I'm not supposed to have any animals :laugh: I love animals and hate my landlord...
    4. I have OCD and have a totally irrational aversion to odd numbers. The only ones that don't bother me are 3 and 5
    5. If a pen has a cap, I cannot write with it unless the cap is on the top. This has led to my husband stocking the house with clicky pens. (See above comment about irrational aversions and OCD)
  • dawnblu
    dawnblu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    1. I worked as an Easter Bunny and Santa Helper at the mall in HS.
    2. I love to travel and have been to 7 countries so far.
    3. I'm in a relationship with a wonderful woman - been together for 18 years.
    4. I hate thunderstorms - they scare me and I can't be by a window during one.
    5. I love to cook - and I need to lose weight - what a conundrum!
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I wanted to read through this entire thread but before I was even half way through, there were more pages. lol Very interesting though!

1. I was the drum major for our high school marching band, and led them on the field in the Silver Dome for the high school championships.

2. It bugs me to drive the speed limit. I always go 2-3 mph faster than what's posted or I feel like I'm moving slowly.

3. I rarely drink, and not at all now that I'm pregnant, but I LOVE a good sweet, bubbly moscato! Dry wine tastes awful to me!

4. My house is usually a mess because I'm a perfectionist. Lol! If I can't do it all, and exactly how I like it, then I can't bring myself to do it at all.

5. Instant mashed potatoes used to make me gag, but I can eat them now, though I still don't like them. They smell weird and have an awful texture.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    1) I have a fear of water, love to go fishing but once the water gets up around my waist I feel like I am sufficating... And no I can't swim
    2) I don't "french" kiss...tounges freak me out!!!
    3) I'd love to start bird watching as a hobby
    4) I still day dream... I do it everyday! :)
    5) I hate long hair! Never had hair longer than to my shoulder blades.
  • vegasaims
    Options
    1. I have OCD... and it becomes really bad during the day since I work with kids.
    2. I love frogs. :-) My classroom is filled with them.
    3. I would rather sit at home with me dog and crochet instead of going out on the town.
    4. I have never broken a bone... ::knocks on wood::
    5. I focus too much on my career and have neglected a personal life for a long time...
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    I love ELVIS
    I dont want to grow Old
    I am really flexible in my legs
    If someone gets hurt around me I feel really sick in the stomach
    Im scared of driving in traffic, havent driven my car for 18 years ( a 1968 Chevy) since we moved from the country to the city
  • kellyhome5429
    kellyhome5429 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1. I sang at both of my brothers weddings.
    2. I love to eat beets and cottage cheese together.
    3. I don't like to start the day without my cup of coffee.:drinker:
    4. I have been married, to the same man, for 22 years.
    5. I enjoy exercise although most days am too lazy to do so.