5 random/interesting facts about you

Options

Replies

• KaiteeKarrot
    Options
    1. I hate tomatos, but want to like them
    2. Lightening chills me out
    3. I collect all types of coffee cups, because one day I want to own a coffee house and have people come in regularly to use "their coffee cup"
    4. i love reading any books about Buddhism
    5. I have a skateboard, fencing, and archey equipment in my Garage, all of which I have no idea how to use.
  • lindsayleigh82
    Options
    1) If anyone touches my toes I get homicidal
    2) I live where they filmed corner gas, anyone know that show?
    3) I think Robert Carlyle is the most beautiful person, I also like the guy who plays Sheldon on BBT.
    4) I have had stitches 6 times
    5) I love blue cheese and haggis and my husband thinks I am crazy for it.
  • KaiteeKarrot
    Options
    1. I've seen Weird Al in concert twice.
    2. I can put my whole fist in my mouth (awesome party trick)
    3. I'm fascinated with Tudor England and my favorite coffee mug has Henry the 8th's wives on it, and when you fill it with hot coffee the heads disappear
    4. I have ADD
    5. I would be the next American Idol if the auditions took place in my car

#3!!!! OMG! I would love that mug. Dissapearing head, That's fantastic! My Best friend bought me my favorite one, it has mustaches on everyside of the mug so you look like you have one when you drink from it.
  • MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    1. I cant dance to save my life.
    2. I think of my dogs as my babies...not crazy promise!
    3. I could eat sushi and mexican food everyday.
    4. I've been to Disney world 4 times.
    5. I'm a huge romantic at heart but try not to show it.
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I love horror movies
    I broke my arm as a kid by jumping off a swingset
    I've been stung by a wasp in the face (ouch!)
    Im a military wife
    I love komodo dragons!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    1. I love to sing, but get nervous in front of people :smile:
    2. I love Okinawa, and I want to go back.
    3. I want to own my own in home Pre -School/Day-care
    4. I love to make people laugh
    5. In my own little world, I am a shy person :wink:
  • seoid
    seoid Posts: 151
    Options
    Scared of spiders
    I'm 5'10"
    I love Indian Food
    I have three girls
    I am afraid of heights
  • Tosha_Lynn
    Options
    1. I have the best chiweenie ever & I love her with all my <3
    2. I love love love playing video games especially if it involves killing Zombies
    3. I have a crazy addiction to chocolate!
    4. If I don't have my coffee in the morning I will be ok lol
    5. Staying home beats going out everytime lol
  • beautyreaps
    Options
    Well, this is a cool idea (:

1. I can speak 5 different languages fluently; English being my 4th of the 5.
    2. I love metal music; especially black metal.
    3. My favourite movie of all time is Radio Flyer. Even though I have a preference for scary/horror flicks.
    4. Reapers are my most favourite mythological entity.
    5. I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Doe and am currently learning Muay Thai.
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    1. I have 3 dogs (2 labs, 1 golden retriever) 1 cat and 7 chickens (for eggs :)
    2. I married my HS sweetheart, we have been together 16 years and I am only 31.
    3. I have never smoked anything in my entire life... anything!
    4. I have broken my tail bone, my left ankle, my right foot, and my nose.
    5.I worked at a lumber yard, pointing and capping post and poles in high school, (only female employee) made enough money to buy my first car (Mercedes 190 E ) ... paid in full and quit the next day! haha
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    1) I love the smell of tattoo shops, along with the a&d ointment they have you use
    2) I get uncontrollably emotional when I hear stories about animals who are abused/neglected - I just want to save them all
    3) I have not been able to eat pork since we disected piglets in the 8th grade (11 years ago)
    4) I have never been outgoing, but I've recently jumped out of my comfort zone and started doing Scentsy home shows
    5) I am blessed with a wonderful family/friends...I don't know where I'd be without them
  • CristiLynnB
    Options
    1. I will never be rich. Even if I won the lottery I would spend all my money on horses and horse accesories.

2. I sit at a desk all day for work and hate it, even though I enjoy my co-workers and am very thankful to have a job period.

3. My maiden name is Heisman. Yes, like the trophy. No, I am not related to the creator of the trophy as far as I know.

4. I cannot be a fan of any professional sports team or even watch a game unless I personally know someone that plays for that team.

5. Chocolate is my weakness.
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    1. I prefer my horses and dogs to people a lot of the time because they are always honest!
    2. I love chocolate
    3. I work in the technical world but would rather work with my hands outside!
    4. Love living in the USA but hate Illinois
    5. I've driven almost every type of machine - back hoes, dozers, semi's, boats, motorcylces etc and I'm good at it!
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    - When I was 13, I was in an underground parking in North Africa when a bomb in a taxi exploded.
    - My first language is french, second english (bf is opposite)
    - I can't snap my fingers
    - My first and only traffic ticket in my life is for jaywalking (always makes people laugh)
    - Can't watch a movie or a scene in a movie where an animal gets hurt, sad or killed without crying
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    -I hate CHOCOLATE! (sorry!! lol)
    -I've always wanted to be a fighter pilot! Obsessed with jet planes and flying!
    -I'm ambidextrous.
    -I love penguins! I wish I could have one as a pet!
    -I had a partial mastectomy when I was 16 that left my girls uneven by two cup sizes. I call them tweedledee and tweedledum! (:
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    1. I'm married to my high school sweetheart - or, my college sweetheart? I was in college... he was in high school! :D
    2. I broke my upper right arm when my youngest was 4 months old, and still managed to nurse him until he was over 2. I am super proud of that.
    3. I'm gluten intolerant and allergic to kiwi.
    4. I have a BA in History, but have no intention on ever going into any sort of History profession.
    5. I can read most french, but cannot speak it.
  • shaj316
    shaj316 Posts: 161
    Options
    Very well, where do I begin?

1) My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery.
    2) My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.
    3) My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.
    4) My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets.
    5) When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn *kitten*, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    1. I am left handed
    2. I'm an identical twin
    3. I have been playing the guitar for 16 years
    4. I love world history.
    5. I am in love with a girl that has two Disney princess names.
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Very well, where do I begin?

1) My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery.
    2) My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.
    3) My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.
    4) My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets.
    5) When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn *kitten*, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

BRILLIANT! probably the best bio ever, Dr
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    1. I run an Executive Search firm (fancy name for Headhunter) for CFO's & CPA's, but I dont know anything about Accounting
    2. I run marathons but I hate walking ANYWHERE.
    3. I bought my condo at age 22 - and then realized it was haunted - I had to have it exorcised
    4. I pray everyday
    5. I drink 4 shots of espresso, black, over ice - every morning.