Real Women in Binkinis!

Options

Replies

• OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot to take pics :( I would take pics at work.. but err.. I lack any underwear (HEY... don't judge me man!!! ):bigsmile:

Who said anything about underwear? Take the pic at work!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot to take pics :( I would take pics at work.. but err.. I lack any underwear (HEY... don't judge me man!!! ):bigsmile:

Hmm... I choose.... NO! :tongue:
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options

Hmm... I choose.... NO! :tongue:

All I said was take the pic! I did not say post the pic!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Okay, be nice.
    I have been VERY fortunate in my journey and don't have too many physical reminders of the fact that I used to weigh a whopping 294 pounds (no bat wings or neck waddle or other obvious signs); however, even though I am fit and healthy now and it doesn't show up as long as I'm fully clothed, I have some pretty awful loose skin and insane stretch marks.
    Like I said, be nice. (I'm 5'10" btw)
    bikini167lbs-1.jpg

I'm so glad you posted! This is such awesome inspiration and motivation for those of us with a lot to lose. It is hard to imagine I would EVER wear a bikini, yet here you are, with a similar starting weight as mine, total rocking that suit! So why the hell CAN'T I wear one at some point?? No f*ing reason whatsoever. :happy:
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to chime back in with my admiration and respect for you all. The best part of this whole thread is seeing so many women get inspired to either purchase a bikini or post their picture. :heart: Many thanks to Kortney for starting this off. :heart:

I'm still all nasty bloated from a medication gone wrong or I'd post a new picture, but instead I'm changing my profile pic to the one I took a few months ago. Let's keep this going!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Okay, be nice.
    I have been VERY fortunate in my journey and don't have too many physical reminders of the fact that I used to weigh a whopping 294 pounds (no bat wings or neck waddle or other obvious signs); however, even though I am fit and healthy now and it doesn't show up as long as I'm fully clothed, I have some pretty awful loose skin and insane stretch marks.
    bikini167lbs-1.jpg

Oops - I guess I forgot to post my "before" picture. It looked something like this, but less tan:
    funny_1385.jpg
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Wow...congratulations! What an awesome weight loss! Be very proud of yourself!
  • getshredded2012
    getshredded2012 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    subscribed
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Good work, ladies! Looking good! :D
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Okay, be nice.
    bikini167lbs-1.jpg

You look fantastic, everytime I see your photos it makes me think I can do this too so thank you for sharing!
  • Honeybee511
    Honeybee511 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Still don't know how to post pics
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Please forgive the super crappy quality of the picture.

IMG_20120209_103012.jpg
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I am doing this, but I am proud of my work. It is always good to remember how far you have come! Still have 10-15lbs to go!

390602_602325977029_27800274_32621785_1676948740_n-1-1-1.jpg
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I am doing this, but I am proud of my work. It is always good to remember how far you have come! Still have 10-15lbs to go!
    You look great already!
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I got the IMG figured out! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I forgot to take one last night, but this is from September (15 pounds ago!) and this is all I have on hand :wink:

2011-09-05%25252012.10.03.jpg
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I really love this thread.
  • brearune
    Options
    I couldn't find mine, so i guess it dispapeared.... sorry if i'm double posting >_<
    This is me now, in my motivation bikini... I wannna fit fine into that... My top isn't bad, but I wanna lose tummy/thigh/butt weight lol.

photokini.jpg

hope this doesn't end up huuuggee....

edit: didn't work, trying again...
    edit2: little big, but i dunno how to resize >_< so um, here's half of me?? lol!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    bmp for courage that is shown......