IMAG0005-1.jpg

Not there yet... But closer than i have ever been before! :happy:

love that suit- where's it from?!?

Looking good btw!

Thank you. I got it from Taget last week! :D
  • kgordon7
    kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Not a bikini pic, but I've never posted a pic of myself with my body actually showing so here it is.

2ignkol.jpg

5955717.png
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    @kgordon7 -- Your figure is stunning! I would wear a bikini everyday. The office would have to deal with it.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    @kgordon7 -- Your figure is stunning! I would wear a bikini everyday. The office would have to deal with it.
    I second this.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Bumps in the trunk

Like this thread!

You alll look fantastic.
  • kgordon7
    Options
    Thanks to the both of you. I really worked hard for it.:smile:
  • btzisabel
    btzisabel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Not a bikini pic, but I've never posted a pic of myself with my body actually showing so here it is.

2ignkol.jpg

5955717.png

OMG your legs are A-MA-ZING
  • TurtleTape
    TurtleTape Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Okay, be nice.
    I have been VERY fortunate in my journey and don't have too many physical reminders of the fact that I used to weigh a whopping 294 pounds (no bat wings or neck waddle or other obvious signs); however, even though I am fit and healthy now and it doesn't show up as long as I'm fully clothed, I have some pretty awful loose skin and insane stretch marks.
    Like I said, be nice. (I'm 5'10" btw)
    bikini167lbs-1.jpg

I'm so glad you posted! This is such awesome inspiration and motivation for those of us with a lot to lose. It is hard to imagine I would EVER wear a bikini, yet here you are, with a similar starting weight as mine, total rocking that suit! So why the hell CAN'T I wear one at some point?? No f*ing reason whatsoever. :happy:

Ditto on this. So much. I haven't worn a bikini since before I hit puberty.
  • iGlad
    iGlad Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh my which beach do you go too? Ooooh yes very nice bikini it suits you:flowerforyou:
  • kokomarie
    Options
    Very morivational thread!
  • icewindfirex
    Options
    Okay, so at first I wasn't going to do this. Then I decided to try on my bathing suit from last year (I bought it and it was too small to snap the button on the shorts, so I didn't wear it) and now the bottoms are too big!
    I'm still really nervous posting it, but you ladies are so inspirational, I just had to :) Be nice XD

c5b4a404.jpg
    e3aebb31.jpg

13201696.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Finally bought my first bikini since having kids...hoping to say goodbye to my tankini this year and get up the nerve to wear a bikini to the beach/pool this year !!

Bikini-1.jpg
  • reneealyse
    Options
    Not a bikini but these are my before pictures - taken this week, only joined here 3 weeks ago. These actually shocked me, I didn't realise I looked that bad, knew I'd put on a bit but not that much - these pictures reduced me to tears.

?action=view&current=CIMG0576.jpg[img][/img]?action=view&current=CIMG0578.jpg[img][/img]
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    This was taken yesterday (also my profile pic). I'm about 10lbs higher then what my body likes to be. Please ignore the tummy scars!

Bikini2.jpg
  • MumOfGirlsOnly
    MumOfGirlsOnly Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I love all these pics. You all look amazing. I don't have any bikini pics and as there is only 2 weeks left of Summer here I'll wait until Spring to purchase one.

<
    This is me on January 1st 2012 and again on February 1st 2012
  • kgordon7
    Options

2ignkol.jpg

5955717.png

OMG your legs are A-MA-ZING

Thank you. I owe it all to Chalean Extreme.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    lost 19 pounds. 10 more to go :) almost thereeeeeeeeeeeee!

photo2.jpg
    cute bikini!
  • islandgirldl76
    islandgirldl76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow so nice to see all types of body shapes. It is also inspiring when I see someone built like me and then they loose it and I am so excited. Like damn!! I can look like that, helps with the motivation. So girls don't be nervous you don't know how much you are helping other people.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Okay, so at first I wasn't going to do this. Then I decided to try on my bathing suit from last year (I bought it and it was too small to snap the button on the shorts, so I didn't wear it) and now the bottoms are too big!
    I'm still really nervous posting it, but you ladies are so inspirational, I just had to :) Be nice XD

c5b4a404.jpg
    e3aebb31.jpg

13201696.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

I was really nervous to post mine as well, but you look awesome!
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 8 pounds so far so this is my BEFORE Bikini bod. Hoping to be brave enough to wear one in public this summer!

002.jpg