Real Women in Binkinis!

Options
1262728293032»

Replies

• kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I went out and bought 2 suits just to take a picture, I'll share later of course.

Thank you all for the motivation.

Kristine
  • chic_mama_25
    Options
    This is me at 120 lbs (55kg) - I maintained this weight for years (even after pregnancy) until autuumn 2010, when I put on 20lbs in 3 months! I have now lost 5 of them... but here's to looking like this again very soon!

6858166073_84c88949c7_m.jpg
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    wow! lovely pictures ladies and i admire you all soooo much! I would have the guts to post a pic with all my post baby belly stretchmarks!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Damn... You ladies look beautiful.
  • yummymummy52
    yummymummy52 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This thread is so inpsirational - all you ladies look great!

Not confident enough to post a picture of me in any kind of bathing suit/bikini at the moment but it would be great if this thread was still going in the summer when hopefully I will have reached my goal and will finally feel like I can join you all in posting my own bikini shot :smile:
  • uniquewrapz
    uniquewrapz Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    This was taken yesterday (also my profile pic). I'm about 10lbs higher then what my body likes to be. Please ignore the tummy scars!

Bikini2.jpg

tinyjourney I think you look great! where did you get your bikini I love it! I am bigger busted and have a hard time getting tops that fit...

BTW I think you ALL look amazing!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,005 Member
    Options
    WTG, you all look amazing. I havent worn a bikini since i was in 10th grade. I have lost 95lbs but still dont feel confident in a bikini (saggy skin) oh well this summer I will be rocking my tankini. I love all of your confidence you rock
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Sheri, I haven't wore a binkin since Jay was born (27 yrs ago)...I don't know how I would feel with out my t-shirt and shorts on.....You know the first time I ever saw my mom in a bathing; Jay and I went to see her. He was about 2 so she was in her 60's. I was always surprised by my mom.
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    This was taken yesterday (also my profile pic). I'm about 10lbs higher then what my body likes to be. Please ignore the tummy scars!

Bikini2.jpg

tinyjourney I think you look great! where did you get your bikini I love it! I am bigger busted and have a hard time getting tops that fit...

BTW I think you ALL look amazing!

Thanks hun!! I sent you a message about the bikini. I love it as it is designed for bigger boobs. :)
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    That is a cute bikini, and you should definitely be brave enough to wear it!

Thank You!!
  • Sullivanwilson
    Sullivanwilson Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Kateroot that is a darling bikini!

Everyone looks fabulous.
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    10p4w2e.jpg

My first ever bikini. Pretty excited!

(edited to resize)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    You look awesome dreamhazer! And that's a super cute suit.