I heard taking offf your nail polish right before weighing i

Options

Replies

• AmandaBroun
    Options
    I put my arms over my head when I weigh. The scale doesn't register the extra weight because of the distance.

this really made me snort.
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything else to add (or suggest subtracting), but one day I noticed a woman at the gym weighing herself stark naked. When I went to use the scale later, clothed, she told me I needed to subtract 5 pounds for clothing. I found this a little bizarre and probably an overestimation considering what one typically wears to the gym.

what do you guys wear to weigh in?
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Step really light-footed-ly on the scale? :)
  • ddecarr
    ddecarr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Check for belly button lint, its like lead!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Turn the heat on before weighing in. Heat rises. :tongue:

Good one!
  • krs4747
    krs4747 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    LOL! When I was weighing in at WW, I made sure I took even the tiny earrings I had on off. Take no chances!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything else to add (or suggest subtracting), but one day I noticed a woman at the gym weighing herself stark naked. When I went to use the scale later, clothed, she told me I needed to subtract 5 pounds for clothing. I found this a little bizarre and probably an overestimation considering what one typically wears to the gym.

a smile
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options

I wear my birthday suit!!
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I wait until morning wood subsides

so an afternoon weigh in?

depends how good my morning was

Smirk.
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    make sure not to be wearing make-up, hair products... if you are married/engaged take off that ring & always, always stand on your tip toes... standing on your tip toes make all your weight go up! lol

i needed this laugh! thank you ALL!

:laugh:
  • Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to donate plasma before weighing!
  • eyehama
    Options
    I don't wear my glasses. They can be heavy at that...

Although, that makes it hard to see the number.

lol, also, it just happens to fall into my routine: after the shower, before getting dressed, before the coffee & breakfast
  • curioustexgal
    curioustexgal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I put my arms over my head when I weigh. The scale doesn't register the extra weight because of the distance.

hahahaha....I wonder how many will try this the next time they step on the scale.....LOL
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've discovered that I subconsciously try to levitate while on the scale. Give it a whirl!

lol......me toooooooo
  • AmyVix
    AmyVix Posts: 12
    Options
    Don't forget to remove your contacts those things can weigh a ton!!!:wink:

Thanks for the reminder!

Also then just in case you've had a really bad week, you can't see if you've put anything on so can stay oblivious :p xx
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options

Did you remember to deduct 16 pounds for your shoes? (There has to be some Romy and Michelle fans who will get this :wink: )
  • surgesilk
    Options
    For really significant weight loss...one word...manscaping.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Honestly, when i cut like 10 inches of hair off I thought it would def show on the scale lol.... it didnt lmao!!!
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options

so an afternoon weigh in?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

Giggidy.