I heard taking offf your nail polish right before weighing i

Options

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Stand on one foot, lose half your weight right there!

i think its "loose."
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    SO basically, according to what everyone is saying...I have to...take off my jewelery, shower and exfoliate, shave my legs, blow dry my hair, brush the plaque off my teeth, take my nail polish off and trim my nails and toe nails, cut my hair, blow my nose, clean out my ears, stand lightly on the scale with my hands up in the air while holding my breath on a full moon's night! JUST TO WEIGH MYSELF!! LMAO!!
  • joannea1988
    Options
    This reminds me of that old commercial where the guy is standing there on the scale and notices that he lost a lot of weight only to notice that his gut is on the towel rack.
    that was tonights episonde of the simpsons :D
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    weigh in on the full moon. the gravitation pull will make you lighter.

Its a full moon, might have to weigh in out of curiosity in the am LOL
  • Fred77
    Fred77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    give blood. a pint of blood would weigh over a pound. plus, when you give blood and have a beer, you get drunk really quick, so not only do you lose weight, but you have a cheap night out afterwards to celebrate. its like the most epic of epic wins
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options

i think its "loose."

No its "lose" one of my biggest pet peeves is when someone says they need to loose weight! Loose is when your clothes don't fit and they fall off. Lose is when you get rid of something or you lost something....therefore "lose" :glasses:
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    I'm currently getting a DT massage for my back and the therapist is really annoyed with me and my giggling lol This thread has win all over it!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options

i think its "loose."

No its "lose" one of my biggest pet peeves is when someone says they need to loose weight! Loose is when your clothes don't fit and they fall off. Lose is when you get rid of something or you lost something....therefore "lose" :glasses:

Yes that was meant to be humorous by that poster....
  • lyndsei
    lyndsei Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Clear your mind! Some thoughts can be heavy or talk something out prior and get a weight of your chest! Hehe
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Just stand with one foot on the scale and the other on the ground ... AMAZING results !!!!

ROTFLMAO ! :laugh:
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,034 Member
    Options
    Drink nothing for 3 hours before you weigh. Blow your nose.
  • Uh shaving everywhere helps too!!

LOVE IT!
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Make sure you spit a lot to get rid of that excess saliva weight.

that does work, used to do it before powerlifting meets
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard this? I think I'm definitly going to try it out at my next weigh in. Also cutting my hair, that should really help as well!!!

:laugh:

Is this what is holding me back from being my ideal weight!?!?! AAHHHHHHHHH! I wish I had known this earlier!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I wait until morning wood subsides

Well, could be considered excercise :wink:
  • HealthyAlison
    HealthyAlison Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You always weigh less on your birthday if you hold the balloons on the scale. :flowerforyou:
  • vanilakitten
    vanilakitten Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hahahaha! Lovin this thread
  • alexdecorde
    Options
    lol I know someone who does WW who has her weigh-in clothes set for each week. She weighed them to find out how heavy they were. She also said to dress normal your first day, then in your lightest stuff after that, Lol
  • jessi3891
    Options
    I don't have anything else to add (or suggest subtracting), but one day I noticed a woman at the gym weighing herself stark naked. When I went to use the scale later, clothed, she told me I needed to subtract 5 pounds for clothing. I found this a little bizarre and probably an overestimation considering what one typically wears to the gym.

what do you guys wear to weigh in?

seriously i weighed one day with clothes took them off and i was 5 lbs off to the number and i was only wearing sweatpants and a tshirt to start with so yeah clothes add around 5lbs lol
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    sort of off topic but still related to weight loss..and funny..

My MIL had to have her leg partially amputated..when she came back to the rehab center for her pt and ot..she couldn't understand why they kept trying to force these high calorie shakes on her..until i read the note from the hospital (I work at the rehab).."please encourage extra calories as patient has lost over 5 pounds since admission"...seriously..she lost half a leg and NO ONE took that into account in the hospital????