Short & Curvy what is your GW?

Options
xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
im 5'5" and i have my GW set at 140lbs. im not sure if this is a good one because im scared ill lose so much i wont have any curves... whats your GW?

Replies

• WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Lord, 5'5'' isn't short. I'm 5'2''-5'3'' and my goal weight is 100-105. On the low end, yes, but I am very small-framed.
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    im 5'2 and goal weight is 120-125 =)
  • HURLEYX3RO
    Options
    Im 5'3" and my goal weight is 165-170.

Currently my Chest is 38, Waist is 36, and hips are 42 So Im extremely curvy and thru certain workouts I have been able to maintain my shape, while losing the belly fat :D
  • shesapear
    shesapear Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3.5 and my original goal was 155. Since getting down to that weight, I changed my goals to 140. I am sure how realistic that is but we will see.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Also, I am surprisingly curvy at my current 105-107.
  • SeanIsMyHomeboy
    SeanIsMyHomeboy Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my goal weight is 180.

Do men get to be short and curvy?
  • xYumzx
    Options
    what work outs do you guys do?
  • KShannon97
    Options
    5'4" and I'm aiming for 100-120 :P I still have a while to go
  • xYumzx
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my goal weight is 180.

Do men get to be short and curvy?

ofcourse they do
  • a_robinson86
    a_robinson86 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5ft 4 and my goal is between 126 and 133 lbs (I'll probably settle for 130) :smile:
  • Whinchat
    Whinchat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'5 and around 140lb give or take. 36 in the bust, 27.5 in the waist and 37.5 in the hips. Not hugely toned either but planning on some strength training to even up the few wobbly bits I have. Haven't got a goal weight as I'm here (only had 8lb I wanted to lose before Xmas).
  • Brandy108
    Brandy108 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You'll be fine. I'm 5'1 and my goal weight is 120. Even when I am that low, I still have plenty of curves. Also, check out http://www.mybodygallery.com/ to see what that height/weight would look like for your body shape.

15349894.png
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my GW is 185lb. I am not petite by any means and very curvy. I'm extremely big boned (ten pounds gone and you can already see my ribs) so it makes it hard to go any lower. For my height, I should be 140 on the high end but at 140 I also look like I'm a druggy lol
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and my GW is 115-120 lbs. I want to be fit but still curvy also. I am focusing on toning so I can become more lean instead of "skinny".
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft. 1.5 in. Goal weight: 133. I was this weight about 5 years ago in college and I looked amazing. Just trying to get my groove back :-)
  • jefarrell
    Options
    I'm 5'2" there is no way I am going down to my goal weight of 126. I prefer curves on my body as well... Do what works for you!
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6". my eventual goal is to get to 150 but 175 is a big goal of mine since I've been at that weight once before
  • bcr1559
    bcr1559 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and my goal weight is 130. I have lost 36 pounds so far and still have curves. You can't change your bone structure, so if you have wide hips, you will still have wide hips when you loose the weight.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4ish (more like 4.5).

My goal is ~160-165.

My shape is like an hourglassy pear, but I also have muscular legs and arms. My goal is more about some measurements and clothing size, so based on my math that's pretty close I would think. But for me it is all about looks an tone than the scale. I want toned arms and legs and I'll be good.

(When I was around 15-20 pounds heavier than that range, I was about 1-2 sizes above my goal size.)

No 120s or 130s for me, it would look a little too skinny on me.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    5'1.5" GW: 130 for the time being
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!