Short & Curvy what is your GW?

Options

Replies

• emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my short term goal weight is 130. I'm at 133 right now. I'd like to be smaller and stronger, so I guess it shouldn't matter what the actual weight is really.

I have really wide hips and a butt! I think my curves will stay even if my butt gets smaller. I'm more pear shaped you'd say. I like my curves a lot - just want more muscle!

I like the post about the interval training. I really need to do more of that. I always get stuck around 132-134.
  • PRINCESSHEATHER333
    Options
    I am 5'3.5 and my original goal was 155. Since getting down to that weight, I changed my goals to 140. I am sure how realistic that is but we will see.

I AM ALSO 5'3 CURRENTLY AT 151 POUNDS...MY ORIGINAL GOAL WAS 155 BUT AFTER I GOT TO THAT I CHANGED IT TO 145...LOL...BUT IM OK WHERE I AM IN THE 150'S...MY MAN LIKE MEAT ON THE BONES AND DOESNT WANT ME TO LOSE ANY MORE,LOL
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" also, and my goal is 145. I'm currently at 165. Honestly I really would just like to lose about one more size in clothing. What the scale says doesn't matter nearly as much to me at this point. But I'm currently at 39" bust, 32" waist, and 42" hip. I'd like to lose about 2 inches (or just a bit more) off the waist and hips. The bust isn't going to get any smaller. I'm quite flat chested; that's all rib cage. I'll always be somewhat "thick" due to my bone structure. That's fine with me; I just want to look healthy and fit.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Love the topic! I'm 5'2" and my GW is 147-155.
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", medium frame and my goal weight was 140 too, however I am almost there and think I might strive the the 130's!
  • I'm 5'2" and my goal is 110 -115. I believe I'll still be curvy at that weight and look like a woman. But I do believe it's all about you and how want to look and feel . :tongue:
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 135.
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Im 5' 2....and my goal weight initially was 145. I am 147.2 today. I changed my goal weight to 136. Im not sure if Ill settle there or not. Im also a runner. Small frame.
  • damore76
    damore76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and right now I am around 158, I have so far dropped 8lbs. I am looking to first get to 130lbs and after that I will probably adjust my goal to about 120lb. Before having kids I weighed about 105lbs, I do not want to be that small again. I would like to be toned and have some meat on my bones.
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" with a goal weight of 130lbs. Throughout my journey I have somehow been able to keep my curves. I started at about 38, 32, 44. And am currently 33.5, 26.5, 39.5. Weird measurements, I know.

I think your body shape results depends on genes and body make up.
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal weight is 130. I'll re-evaluate there and see how I feel. I'm very pear shaped, my measurements are 33-27-39, so I don't want to lose much more than that. Everyone is different.
  • ElizabethKathrynJ
    Options
    Heaght: 5'3"
    Goal Weight: 120lb(:
  • KellieNause
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 125. Based on my past weight loss, I find that if I go lower than that I look disproportionate (This may be TMI, but I'm a 34 DD and have never been able to lose weight in my chest. I don't want to be too top heavy so 125 is good for my chest size and frame.)
  • jzaz903
    jzaz903 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    right now i'm 5'3'' and i weigh 270 :( so my current goal is 200, and from there i'll probably make a lower one. i just set a personal goal of 200.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 1 1/4" and most of my curvy is on the bottom half. I am currently 125-126. 125 was my original goal weight but now I think I'd like to lose another 3-4 lbs, but working on toning first.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    5'4" and my gw is 155-160. I dont wanna get too skinny, I still wanna squish. :3
  • lissamok
    Options
    5'3" and my GW is 110. I've been around that weight before and I noticed I wasn't quite as curvy, but I didn't mind so much. I think that as long as you feel sexy, you are sexy.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a GW.
    I'm just aiming to lose in 5kg patches, so right now I'm aiming for 76.7 then aiming for 71.7 and will just keep reassessing by how I look and feel when I get there :)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Im 5ft3 and 118-120 and still very curvy
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4 and my GW is around 160.. but in all reality... anything lower than what I am now.. it totally an awesome goal for me! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!