Short & Curvy what is your GW?

Options

Replies

• jaxCarrie
    jaxCarrie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal weight is 120....although I would be THRILLED at 130. Sadly, I'm losing my boobs but my darn hips are being subborn!
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" with a weight of 140.2... my goal weight is 115. Anyone, feel free to add me if you have similar goals :happy:
  • kristielea85
    Options
    im 5'5" and i have my GW set at 140lbs. im not sure if this is a good one because im scared ill lose so much i wont have any curves... whats your GW?

If you have a curvy body shape then it wont matter how much weight you lose, you will still have all your gorgeous curves :) I am 5'5, an hour glass body shape and mine is set to 125 pounds.. (PS. I have no idea how you put your ticker thing on this)
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal weight is 120....although I would be THRILLED at 130. Sadly, I'm losing my boobs but my darn hips are being subborn!

My boobs are the first to go, as well!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" and my goal weight is 140. I'm very curvy and don't want to lose that. I want to be healthy and in good cardio shape, but I couldn't care less whether my thighs touch or not! At 135 all through high school I was a size 6.
  • ruthmarie1
    Options
    :happy:
  • MandeeSue
    Options
    Im 4'11" and my 1st GW is to be 135lbs. If I am not happy with that then I will aim for 120-125 lbs. I don't want to be to skinny if that makes sense..lol :)
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft4 and goal weight 120lbs
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and not only am I curvy but I have broad shoulders and a reasonable heavy frame (luckily I am really proportionate so I look petite SCORE) my GW is set to 145. After than I plan on re-evaluating and building muscle.
  • pinguina8
    pinguina8 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5'3", GW of around 120 pounds. At my heaviest (~150 lbs) I was 38-29-38, and currently (~126 pounds) I am 36-25-36. At my lowest weight (107) I was still rocking a C cup and wearing a 3/4 in pants. Weight-loss does not equal curves-lost!
  • MarilynGrube
    MarilynGrube Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Im 4'11" and my 1st GW is to be 135lbs. If I am not happy with that then I will aim for 120-125 lbs. I don't want to be to skinny if that makes sense..lol :)

I am the same height !! :smile: with the same goal!
  • ruthmarie1
    Options
    Boobs are highly over-rated...when I was at my thinnest they were an A, at what is probably my ideal weight a B -but now they are D's at this weight...I would still prefer having NO Boobs than fat sloppy ones! I'm 5"8 and my goal weight is 130 lbs. I have a ways to go, but I have already lost 17 lbs in the past 25 days...JUST from quitting drinking! :-)
  • nudqt
    nudqt Posts: 98
    Options
    Im 5'3" and my goal weight is 165-170.

Currently my Chest is 38, Waist is 36, and hips are 42 So Im extremely curvy and thru certain workouts I have been able to maintain my shape, while losing the belly fat :D

Please let me in on the workout secret....please, please, please.

Patti
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and the current goal weight is 80 kilos, so about 176lbs. What happens after that is anyone's guess.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I think i have my goal set to 130 or 135? We'll see how that works out
  • jademh
    jademh Posts: 94
    Options
    Hello ! I'm new here btw (:

anyways, i'm 5'4 and a half and I actually lost over 20 pounds last year doing the program called insanity (LOVE it by the way) but when I stopped over the holidays I gained like 10 back. At 140 pounds (which is when i lost the 20) I was wearing size 7 pants which I was ok with for the time. My goal is and has always been to get to 125-130. Good luck to all of you! :)
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    I'm 5foot even and I want to get to 120 maybe 115 but I'm older and I don't want to be too skinny. :glasses:
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and not only am I curvy but I have broad shoulders and a reasonable heavy frame (luckily I am really proportionate so I look petite SCORE) my GW is set to 145. After than I plan on re-evaluating and building muscle.

^^^ Same body type but Im 5'5 3/4. GW between 140 to 145. More interested in looking and being in shape than the actual number on the scale
  • DinoSaurous
    DinoSaurous Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and my GW is around 130. I have set MFP GW to 130 but will probably alter when I get nearer to it as I am curvyyy and don't want to end up skinny skinny :)
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Lord, 5'5'' isn't short.

As someone who is 5'4.5" I can assure you I am still plenty short. I still have to get chairs to reach things in my own kitchen or ask someone else to reach.

Anyways, my goal is 140 because I'd like to remain slightly curvy and don't mind having a little bit of pudge. I may drop this to 135 though whenever I finally reach 140. I'm 4lbs away and am sure that those pounds aren't going to be enough to make me completely satisfied.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!