Short & Curvy what is your GW?

Options

Replies

• elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I like my curves too... I only want to lose 10lb to become 154LB but also when you are 47 you can become very wrinkly if you lose to much!!!!! and I like my face!
  • La1210
    La1210 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    5'2" LOVE my curves my GW is 162.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my GW is 115...ok well, I'd be happy with 125, but 115 is like my super crazy goal weight. Even at my tiniest (around 110 lbs when I was 19ish) I still had t & a, and that is juuuuust fine with me :)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    what work outs do you guys do?

Get on the interval bandwagon. The ROI on the time you put in is way better. I do them 3X a week for around 30 minutes. I usually do something like 1 minute fast, 90 seconds to 2 minutes "slower". It keeps me from falling asleep on the elliptical.

And there are so many studies that show people who do intervals lose more belly fat and burn more calories, even though they are putting in less time. That's enough for me. Oh and everything gets easier when you interval train. Your "slow" time increases too.
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'm 5'5" and I wanna keep my curves, my goal weight is 145! I'm currently close to 165 and my start weight was 190.
  • jadedone
    Options
    I have hips and a flat butt, so I am trying to remedy that part. :)
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I have hips and a BIG BUTT lol
  • jadedone
    Options
    I am 5'4" and my goal weight is 130. I have lost 36 pounds so far and still have curves. You can't change your bone structure, so if you have wide hips, you will still have wide hips when you loose the weight.

So true. I have some size 2 friends with t, a or both. (And of course other people only have t and a at size 8+)
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" and my goal weight initially is 145. I weighed 125-130 at this height previously and still had boob and hip, but your results will probably really depend on your body structure.
  • jadedone
    Options
    I have hips and a BIG BUTT lol

Haha. Me too. But it is just too flat. I didn't quite win the genetic lottery. Instead of inheriting my mom's side with nice curvy butts, tiny waists and pear shapes. I got my mom's pear shape, and big thighs without the tiny waist and curvy butt. And then added my dad's sides big boobs and flat butts (they have no hips though). Oh well.I at least got hips from my mom, instead of the apple tendencies on my dad's side so I look more hourglassy.
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    5'2" 160; I want to be curvy and sexy!
  • ready2smile
    ready2smile Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3" My goal weight is 130lbs
  • LeekLove215
    Options
    I'm 5 feet even and right now I weight 172 pounds and that's 5 pounds less then when I started my fitness journey. My Goal weight is 133 lbs. This way I still have a little sumphin sumphin for the brothers. I can't be curve less in my hood.
  • katisabanana
    katisabanana Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2, my goal weight is 140, but if i'm happy with how i look before that, i'll stop then, or if i hit it and still think i need to lose some, then i'll keep going. i want to look healthy.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3 and half and got to 140lbs but I'd like to be nearer to 130lb.. I'm going to try and get to 9st 7 first (133lbs i think) which will take me to 3 stone lost and be right in the middle of the healthy range for my height.

I was told between 8st 7 and 10st 7 is healthy range for my height. I am a medium build so I don't think the lower end will suit my body even if I could get down to 8 and half - 9st range.
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" or 5'4"...and I'm at 135...hoping to get to 125. My work out...well, I didn't do anything for a LONGGG time. But, I started P90X again to gain muscle which burns more calories at rest than fat does....so I'm sore right now. I dont' do his whole program....I switch between arms and back, and legs, and abs...the other stuff bores me :)
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" and am aiming for somewhere between 160-180
  • wwchood
    Options
    :wink:
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm the shortest lol I am 4'10 and VERY curvy. I am currently 135 and I have a GW: of 125. I don't think my curves are going anywhere any time soon. My hips are huge, my boobs have gone down 5 sizes and I am still a DD. I just would like to lose the extra belly fat I have. I NEVER want to lose the curves. I don't want to be too skinny. Not saying I have anything against skinny girls. It's just not for me.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 42 years old. Currently 201 and my goal weight changes every day I see new success stories. I swore to myself that I'd love myself at 140, but I know that I won't stop until I get to 120. We'll see! I'm excited every day that I see people just like me doing so well and getting healthy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!