Replies

• KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Automatic car washes!
  • spskinny
    spskinny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That the relationship between Michaele Salahi and a member of one of my favorite band from the 80s, Journey, is real and not a cruel hoax on those of us who use to have amazing memories of our youth and the band.
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm deadly afraid of spirals. I try to stand them most of the time since they're everywhere but for instance once when I was at an amusement park the ride ended that you went in to a black hole I had a panic attack... :P
    I know it's one of those stupid things like being afraid of pickles but they really freak me out.
  • angietucker
    Options
    Trypophobia (fear of clusters or holes)---google it and then look at the images:sick: ....I shudder just thinking about it. I saw a documentary of this kind of frog when I was younger and have been bothered by trypophobia since. Here is a clip I found of it :sick:.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCayq56wHSA

I have that too!! OMG, I'm sweating just thinking about it. One of my friends posted pics on FB of their roof that was full of honeycomb after being infested with bees. Made me feel physically sick. Eurrrgh!!!

I didn't know it had a name! I don't feel too weird now. (Even the word 'cluster' makes me feel ill!)
  • calamityshell
    Options
    Paper weights or anything that has stuff in it where there is not a clear way out, a bit like snow globes. Makes me all hot and bothered thinking about it :(
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I noticed a lot of people said crane fly! Guess there is not many around here because I didn't know what yall were talking about! I've seen them before, but they're just not very common in my area. I would assume they're more common near water.
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Butterflies.
  • LaurieAthGa
    Options
    I am afraid of seeing other people vomit. The official term for it is emetophobia. The strange thing is, I have no issue with myself vomiting, but totally freak out at the thought of being around someone else vomiting. Just typing this is making me anxious. Ick!