Crazy/funny/weird things you're scared of

Options

Replies

• twinoakbob
    twinoakbob Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    MFP Post Titles with the word "speedo" in them.
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Street and sidewalk grates/potholes I will not walk on them

Aliens ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Daddy Long Legs

Spider Crickets Seriously, they come after you and they jump really high
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Cotton. No not like a shirt... Like a cotton ball. So creepy and gross. Worse than finger nails on a chalk board. My brothers and sisters will forever make fun of me... As I'm sure some of you will. LOL.

Ditto. Not scared of it, I just hate the feel and touch of it.
  • Lucyk00
    Lucyk00 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Roaches = instant panic attack. THEY CHASE YOU!!!!!!
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    MFP Post Titles with the word "speedo" in them.

Bahahahahaha!! that was funny :)
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the sound of people filing their nails, nail files in general. Uck!! I also am not a huge fan of the ocean - I'll stay on the beach thank you :)
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    birds...freak the hell out of me.
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Biscuits. Yup...that's right. I hate opening the cans of biscuits. Always afraid there's going to be this massive explosion...biscuits flying everywhere...chaos. SCARY!! :)
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Worms scare me beyond words.

I am sometimes scared to walk on the sidewalk after a heavy downpour.
  • ElizabethKathrynJ
    Options
    Poweroutages. Day or Night. I ALWAYS KNOW WHEN THE POWER GOES OUT AT MY HOUSE! EVEN WHEN I'M NOT THERE! Like, I'll be at the store in the car or something with my Mom and it can be a perfect, cloudless, blue sky day, and then I just know. I'll turn to my Mom and say, "Oh, Mom. The power's out at home." Sure enough we'll come home and it's out. Day or night, rain or shine, I always know and they scare me so badly. - shivers- x.x
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Wasp nests or anything with a lot of holes grouped together...like a bunch of straws or pipes. It doesn't scare me.. so much as it grosses me out. I can't look at them.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    This is pretty darn weird and funny.

I am afraid of kids who appear out of no where. Yes its a lot scarier if you are sitting in a dark room and a random 5 yo walks appears out of no where and stares at you then a grown adult. At least with the adult you know your getting robbed. With the child...its demonic
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Possums...I had a dead one in my front yard last year and had to call a friend to come take care of it for me. I tried to myself...got about 6 feet away from it with a shovel and couldn't get any closer. I'm a wimp!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Moths and cockroaches. No problem with spiders, bees, wasps, or other creepy crawlies. No problem with rodents or snakes or slimy things, but moths freak me out and, if I see a cockroach in the bathroom, I won't go in there for days - I'll find a public restroom if I have to and sponge bathe if necessary, but I can't handle being in a room I *know* a cockroach recently occupied.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Elmo. Seriously creeps me out.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    grasshoppers.... they have sticky little legs and buggly little eyes... and they are just creepy. I am fine with every other kind of insect/bug thing but grasshoppers oh dear god.
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Wasp nests or anything with a lot of holes grouped together...like a bunch of straws or pipes. It doesn't scare me.. so much as it grosses me out. I can't look at them.
    I posted about this on page 5 because stuff like that grosses me out too...I think you have a fear called trypophobia. I posted a video about it....shudders.
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    MUSTARD! Crap gives me the willies!
  • TidoWyla
    TidoWyla Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Cotton. No not like a shirt... Like a cotton ball. So creepy and gross. Worse than finger nails on a chalk board. My brothers and sisters will forever make fun of me... As I'm sure some of you will. LOL.

I hate cotton....I can completely relate with you!
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Making phone calls.

I used to hate making phone calls. I used to have panic attacks as a kid if I had to call a friend's house as there was a chance their parent or sibling would answer. I don't know why it bothered me, but the idea of not knowing who would answer freaked me out so I'd have to plan a conversation for any scenario.

It's ok, I didn't even remember it was an issue until I read your post. But because most people have mobiles now, and as people usually answer their own mobile I don't even worry about it.

Also Birds I'm terrified of all birds. So I pretty much duck and cover when any fly near me.