Subway

Options

Replies

• MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    6 inch tuna flatbread w/ tomatoes, lettuce, red onion, oregano, vinegar and pepper :)
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Totally not MFP friendly.....

12" footlong spicy italian on wheat with pepperjack cheese.
    spinach, lettuce, tomato, onions, black olives, banana peppers. No condiments, mayo, mustard or otherwise.
    810 calories for the full thing... :grumble:
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I always order the same thing. I get a 6" if it's for lunch, 12" if it's for dinner.

Veggie Delight on Italian Herbs and Cheese
    American Cheese
    Lettuce
    Spinach
    Cucumbers
    Olives
    Pickles

In fact, I had one for dinner. :)
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Try chicken breast or turkey/ham with some sweet onion teriyaki sauce on it....mmm mmm
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    i work at subway! ;D

try the veggie max!
    excellent with just the patty heated, mustard and your veggies of choice. i usually go spinach, all the peppers, extra black pepper <3 yumm!
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Tuna mayo, cucumber, lettuce, tomato, green peppers & light mayo.
    I normally have a foot long which is about 800+ cals haha.
  • DebLee
    DebLee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    6 inch wheat turkey, no cheese, with all the veggies topped with buffalo sauce. Just enough sauce to dribble out the end. There is something about their buffalo sauce on turkey that is just really good.
  • Susiemet
    Susiemet Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I usually get the veggie max sub on flatbread with spinach,tomatoes, green pepper,banana pepper, cucumbers, black olives and low fat mayo. If I know that I'm going to have a higher calorie dinner I will get this same sandwich but without the veggie max patty.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I get practically the same every time, whichever bread looks the nicest, 6", two lots of the weird triangle, marg/cheese slices, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, olives and gherkins, no sauce. It's lovely and refreshing.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I have been getting the 6 inch flat bread with turkey and provolone (toasted) and add lots of lettuce, green peppers, onions and cucumbers. Then I put just a small amount of sweet onion sauce. Its amazing, and I am fully satisfied by the time I finish! :happy:
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    A tuna on Italian is my all time fave, but I'm slowly headed towards making the oven roasted chicken breast the all new fave. I get it on flabread, add spinach and lettuce.. All of the veggies are included except jalapenos (depends on if I'm in the mood for them) and banana peppers. I'll have a drizzle of light mayo, and a bit of spicy mustard. Heaven, thine name is Subway chicken flatbread.
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    When I need to fill in some calories I LOVE tuna with pepperoni and pepperjack, toasted on italtian with lettuce, red onion, black olives, jalapenos and red wine vinegar.

My usual is turkey on italian or flatbread with lettuce, red onion, pickles, black olives, jalapenos and a light mayo packet.
  • RyanPerry2012
    RyanPerry2012 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Buffalo chicken on wheat, no cheese, no sauce, tons of spinach, tons of black olives and jalapenos!
  • forevereuphoric
    forevereuphoric Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I looked up what my fiance gets (footlong veggie w/no cheese and sauce) and yikes! It is so high in sodium. Why would it be so high?
  • stablesong
    stablesong Posts: 224
    Options
    6-inch turkey on wheat, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, cucumbers. It is high in sodium, though. Maybe the bread?
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Subway is a joke. Make your own sandwiches with fresh deli meats and your own veggies. Actually healthier that way.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I get the 6" italian B.M.T on italian herbs and cheese with pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, jalepeno, onion, black olives, salt, pepper, and creamy italian dressing yum!
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Mine is the 6" flatbread sweet onion chicken teriyaki, onions, spinach, tomato, jalapeno, banana peppers, cucumber, swiss or provolone cheese and sweet onion sauce. Sometimes, I'll just ask for all this in a salad, so no flatbread. But, I always order the same thing at Subway.:smile:
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    To watch my calories. I usually get a six inch turkey on wheat, no cheese with veggies and honey mustard.....I get double meat to fill me up. I know the sodium is high. Otherwise I get a salad with grilled chicken, sometimes double meat too.
  • alibaba77
    alibaba77 Posts: 17
    Options
    my fav is honey wheat turkey, no cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, extra sweet peppers (which I have found are NOT available in several other states), and light, light mayo! SO GOOD, but only if they have sweets:-(