Dear fiftysomething naked guy in the gym locker room...

Options

Replies

• Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    you might want to revise the wording.. "shove your sweaty post-workout junk in my face" might be taken the wrong way. lol
    haaaaaa. right?
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    yeah, the benches in the locker room need to be wiped down to get the ol man ball prints off of em.....

LMAO...
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Oh you poor thing... maybe if you flick it...it will go away?

Unless he's into that sort of thing
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    entertaining.. maybe he used to play sports.. i find that there is this naked acceptance and *kitten* slapping with men who play sports.. i don't get it though lol
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    So glad my gym has an open locker area, and separate rooms for changing and showering.

Then again, in a few more years I could walk around butt naked and it would still look like I'm clothed! :laugh:
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    agree.

theres this dude in the gym, pasty white hairy fat guy that always walks around bareass in the damn locker room.. i just wish he would atleast have some consideration to wrap up in a damn towel.. its f'king gross.
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Love the super American reaction to nudity! Try being an American in any gym in Europe! You're the odd one out if you have a towel around you in the locker room, sauna or steam room. Always naked except when working out!

I'm assuming by Europe you're not including the UK?
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    LMAO.... this post is took funny....lol
  • fiveferrels
    fiveferrels Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    if his sweaty junk was in your face while you talked for 10 minutes, I think I would have stood up, maybe he thought you liked it.
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Personally, I can't wait til I'm old and have lost all my inhibitions. I'm looking forward to making young people feel awkward in about 25 years.

This is funny....
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    :noway: :sick:
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    You know, I'm pretty straight, but after this I'm feeling EXTREMELY happy to be going into the women's locker room instead. :huh:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    There is an eighty-something crowd of ladies in our locker room. They cover the bench with a towel, then sit and lotion themselves. One always asks for help putting on her socks, even though I know she just did an hour's worth of laps in the pool.

The gym regulars know to clear out before she gets to the socks.
    :sick: ...not cool old lady at the gym.. not cool
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    This is the exact reason my hubby won't use the locker room at the plant anymore - some old guy scarred him for life, LOL....
  • shannieboo
    shannieboo Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    ...I'm not a prude. Really, I'm not. I understand it's a locker room and all and I'm cool with that. But do you really have to shove your sweaty post-workout junk in my face for ten minutes while we talk?

How 'bout you pull on a pair of boxers and THEN we can talk about how unseasonably warm the winter has been. Cheers!

Sincerely,
    CG

OMG! sounds like you were PUNKED! I would have said something,,good lord!
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Speaking as an older (english) woman who has no problem with the changing room nudity thing I think you all should know that once you have suffered the supreme indignity of giving birth in an NHS hospital you will never have any hangups again about who sees your naked body.

Um, yes, I have given birth twice in an NHS hospital and have no desire to have random strangers see me naked at the gym!
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Wait, so I'm not suppose to have conversations naked anymore? :frown:
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    ...But do you really have to shove your sweaty post-workout junk in my face for ten minutes while we talk?

Bite it.

Problem solved.
  • shellicious777
    shellicious777 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Cologns are known for causing breathing problems. Your gym should have signs telling people NOT to apply cologn until they leave the facility and if they don't you might want to bring it up to them. That's almost as bad as smoking around someone. And don't you wonder who tells these people they smell good to begin with?
  • mbar12
    mbar12 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 and very shy to undress or walk around undressed in front of others. In my gym, you have to walk through the locker part to get to the toilets and a few times I have had to walk past naked ladies - makes me kinda uncomfortable. Wish they would have designed it differently. Just wanted to let you know that not all 'OLDER' gym people are exhibitionists.