Dear fiftysomething naked guy in the gym locker room...

Options

Replies

• David1106
    Options
    Any male with common sense would know better than to walk up to another man sitting down with their junk hanging out and try to have a conversation with the other person.

How do you know the guy wasn't "coming on" to you?

I think the whole "locker room" thing is gross anyways. I'll shower at my house, thank you.
  • MayberryMama
    Options
    Oh come to the ladies locker room at my gym where "Pancakes" as we have nick-named her (yes, she is in the over 50 crowd) stands full-on naked in front of the counter while she procedes to do the following tasks:

- Lotion
    - tooth brush
    - deoderant
    - hair dryer
    - make-up
    - NAIL POLISH!!!

Then, she gets dressed, leaves the locker room and always leaves the completely useless towel on the counter instead of the hamper. I just don't get it.
  • notdancinganymore
    notdancinganymore Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Oh you poor thing... maybe if you flick it...it will go away?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!! I laughed so hard!
  • shellicious777
    shellicious777 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    @CGWATSON.....I FEEL UR PAIN MY FRIEND....SO MANY DONT HAVE ANY COMMON COURTESY OR EVEN A SEMBLANCE OF GYM ETIQUETTE ......GEEZ
    MY GYM COMPLAINT FOR THE DAY.....Sorry if this offends anyone....but I just gotta vent...:devil:
    Dear Mr Gym-rat-always-wearin-WAYTOOMUCH-drugstore-clearance-cart-knockoff-cologne-that-smells-jus-like-grampas-old spice-from-back-in-the-day....invading-my-nostrils-with-ur-putrid foul-hope-a-girl-notices-meinthegymtoday-STENCH!!!!!!!!!! DAMMIT PAL.....U REEK OF DESPERATION AND THE GYM IS NO PLACE FOR HEAVVVVVYYYYYY COLOGNE ANYWAY!!! FUGG EVERYTIME U R NEAR I HAVE TO LEAVE MY EQUIPMENT AND MOVE TO ANOTHER PART OF THE GYM.....DAMMMM U!!! And yes this is an angry post....!!!! I could go on but think you get the point.....and I am not talking about some nice Tag or Next bodysprays....&%4#@(*&!!!!!!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
  • shellicious777
    shellicious777 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Cologns are known for causing breathing problems. Your gym should have signs telling people NOT to apply cologn until they leave the facility and if they don't you might want to bring it up to them. That's almost as bad as smoking around someone. And don't you wonder who tells these people they smell good to begin with?
    I was trying to put this to the post about the smelly guy at the gym but couldn't figure out how
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have been doing a lot of home work outs lately, but planning on starting back at the gym this weekend... but there is a group of girls that are always there, using up the machines for "poses"...so here is my vent...

Dear teenage-slutty-loudmouth-screaming-hey-take-my-picture-im-going-put-it-on-facebook-cuz-guys-think-its-hot-when-girls-workout-but-i-wouldn't-dare-really-workout-cuz-just got-my-highlights-done-and-don't-want-to-sweat-pansy-*kitten*..... GET OFF OF MY MACHINE!!!!! I am here to actually do something to improve myself. I am here to make a change. Go pose in front of the mirror with a couple of pink 3 lb weights for your %&#$#% facebook picture... and don't forget the pink lipgloss, mascara and the stupid pouty lip face when you pose.... Stop wasting my precious time!!! :mad:

I am silently hoping one of them will drop a dumbell on their foot... now THAT would be a GREAT facebook picture :devil:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Haters gonna hate!

feelsgood.jpg
  • nitrogen_widget
    nitrogen_widget Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It usually was the 60+ guys at the Y.
    There was the ball guy who after a shower would straddle a wood bench naked & air dry while he read the paper. His "boys" splayed out on the wood like a pair of egg's over easy. And always in front of my locker. seriously?

The abominable soap man wasn't that bad. This guy, once in the shower used half a bottle of body wash & a loofah to litterally coat himself with a thick lather of suds from head to toe. Suds all over the walls & spraying everywhere as he lathered up. WHY?!?!?
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I have been doing a lot of home work outs lately, but planning on starting back at the gym this weekend... but there is a group of girls that are always there, using up the machines for "poses"...so here is my vent...

Dear teenage-slutty-loudmouth-screaming-hey-take-my-picture-im-going-put-it-on-facebook-cuz-guys-think-its-hot-when-girls-workout-but-i-wouldn't-dare-really-workout-cuz-just got-my-highlights-done-and-don't-want-to-sweat-pansy-*kitten*..... GET OFF OF MY MACHINE!!!!! I am here to actually do something to improve myself. I am here to make a change. Go pose in front of the mirror with a couple of pink 3 lb weights for your %&#$#% facebook picture... and don't forget the pink lipgloss, mascara and the stupid pouty lip face when you pose.... Stop wasting my precious time!!! :mad:

I am silently hoping one of them will drop a dumbell on their foot... now THAT would be a GREAT facebook picture :devil:

I LOVE YOU! This is the best!!!
    I love the women with the breast and *kitten* implants that run the treadmill STARING at themselves in the mirror! I hope they trip lmao.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I think it is ok to be naked in the locker room, but don't have conversations with other people while naked! Yuck!
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Not all of us 50 and over have bad gym etiquette, I am 51 and would never dream of doing what the OP posted about. It is disturbing to think anyone of any age would do that. I also agree with several other posters, don't go overboard on the cologne, perfume, etc...it is sickening to workout and smell a person with body oder masked by cologne/perfume and don't get on my equipment or use my weights if you are there to socialize. This is a gym, either work out or get the hell out and go to the smoothie bar. Rant over!
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Any male with common sense would know better than to walk up to another man sitting down with their junk hanging out and try to have a conversation with the other person.

How do you know the guy wasn't "coming on" to you?

I think the whole "locker room" thing is gross anyways. I'll shower at my house, thank you.
    Lmao!
  • nitrogen_widget
    nitrogen_widget Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Cologns are known for causing breathing problems. Your gym should have signs telling people NOT to apply cologn until they leave the facility and if they don't you might want to bring it up to them. That's almost as bad as smoking around someone. And don't you wonder who tells these people they smell good to begin with?
    I was trying to put this to the post about the smelly guy at the gym but couldn't figure out how

My friends have pulled the "Holy cologne bomb batman" but it just stinks up the car. Never a room & it fades quickly and is just permeating their personal space.
    In all my yrs i've never owned a cologne strong enough to offend at 10 paces but i've sure smelt it. How? What brand can actually do that?
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options

I LOVE YOU! This is the best!!!
    I love the women with the breast and *kitten* implants that run the treadmill STARING at themselves in the mirror! I hope they trip lmao.

hahahaha... I propose a toast, Dutchess, Here's a toast (raises waterbottle) to one of them getting smacked in the face by their own boob.... :devil:
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    Why is his junk in your face? Are you sitting while he's standing over you dangling his man bits on your forehead? I'm confused :noway:

OMG this whole post made my afternoon!!!! Thanks for the laughs!!!!

10502719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • 12strikes
    12strikes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have spent my entire lunch, at my desk, laughing at this post. My co-workers must think I have lost my mind. I've got to get off the floor. ROFLMAO!
  • jnance82
    Options
    It usually was the 60+ guys at the Y.
    There was the ball guy who after a shower would straddle a wood bench naked & air dry while he read the paper. His "boys" splayed out on the wood like a pair of egg's over easy. And always in front of my locker. seriously?

The abominable soap man wasn't that bad. This guy, once in the shower used half a bottle of body wash & a loofah to litterally coat himself with a thick lather of suds from head to toe. Suds all over the walls & spraying everywhere as he lathered up. WHY?!?!?

*tears*

10502719.png
  • Hyperspace
    Options
    I walk around nekkid in the locker room when my weight's down where I like it to be.

Looking forward to doing it again. :tongue:
  • jnance82
    Options
    I have spent my entire lunch, at my desk, laughing at this post. My co-workers must think I have lost my mind. I've got to get off the floor. ROFLMAO!

Me too!!!! LMAO!!!!!

10502719.png