Sixers Spring Into Summer - Week 2

Options
1235»

Replies

• amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    Rhiannon - CUTE pictures!! what a fun Easter tradition with the little pinecone bunnies!!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Thanks AmyLou!

Shanell, cute pics!

Tamm, rest is SO important!!

Well, I had a couple of easter chocolate mishaps this weekend. I've also COMPLETELY short-changed myself for water consumption for about 2 1/2 days which is terrible. But over-all there's such an improvement in how things are going for me. I'm not being held down by these little moments. I do suspect the scale will reflect my lack of water, even if I do well tomorrow in that department, because my body is so sensitive to it. But I deal and move on and I do have a good workout week planned! Hoping to maybe squeeze in a run in the morning before Kyle goes off mountain biking. Too late these days - need better bedtimes!

Good night sixers!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning

had a pretty good day yesterday...first in a long time. felt good. i have a few issues to take care of to stay this way. again mind games. i don't like these. but, that is what keeps it going. changes. i don't like change that much either. but....

today is monday my housecleaning day. do a little more closet cleaning and packing. with son moving out has made my house look empty already. i have so much space. suppose to rain all day today. have to get in my c25k run before i begin anything.

shanell dad & i are planning the next hike trip with the girls. don't you guys have the whole month of july off?

later :heart:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    did you guys see we can now delete freq. food from our lists.....:bigsmile:

What? I gotta go see this...
  • chipper15173
    Options
    OH MY GOSHHHHH!!!! I JUST RAN MY FIRST MILE :bigsmile: :drinker: it took me 16:45 to do it at 3.5. but hey i did it. i was just shooting for 1/2. but, thought well i feel pretty good lets see if i can push it to a mile. i did....start training now for a 5K......

do you see it lauryn...it's at the bottom when you bring up your foods say for breakfast. check what you don't want on your list anymore go to the bottom right it says delete. or you can bring back ones you did delete.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Cathy, you ran a mile???? Holy cow, that is AWESOME!!! Even at 4.6, I can't run more than 5 minutes in a spurt. THAT IS SUPER GREAT!!!!

And I did find the delete option and played with it for a good 20 minutes. It's wonderful!! Thanks for mentioning it or I might not have found it.
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Congrats Momm!!!!! I'm so proud of you. No, we only have Fridays off in July.

Hello everyone!! Hope everyone has a great Monday. Later.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I'm blaming my weigh in today on 'water weight' from this weekend. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If that's true, I should be able to flush it all out today, right? :wink:

I ran today.
    5 min warm up
    2 min run, 2 min walk
    3 min run, 2 min walk
    4 min run, 2 min walk
    3 min run, 2 min walk
    2 min run
    3 min cool down.

Impressed I made it. It was TOUGH! Burned 322 calories including my 8 min of stretching. Decent. Not great, but decent.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    great job lauryn....before you know it you will be running your 1st mile.
    shanell...dad and i like the shiner purple. so we like the 1st one better. both are pretty we just like the shine.

stayed on track again today. so does make a difference. that was my mood problem. i wasn't eating well. what a difference it makes. feeling like i ran today. will soak in a hot tub tonight.

hope to everyone for their weigh in in the morning...

later :heart:
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Congrats Cathy!! running a mile is a big deal and it doesn't matter how lond it takes, it's really the mental barrier that you just beat... So now that you've done 1... what's 3!? :-) Let me know when you do that 5K! :bigsmile: GREAT JOB!:flowerforyou:

Glad to hear from you Nellie! HI! :flowerforyou:

Hi DrTamm, Pdx, Pedal Hound :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smooched:

I am doing well just enjoyed my free weekend. I ate chick-fil-a and 1/2 a burger today... Hmm... maybe today will have to be my dayy off... :ohwell: Back to the schedule tomorrow! It's that TOM and I want something sweet! So um... let's add some ice cream to that too.

I'll be better tomorrow! :noway: :love: :bigsmile:

See you tomorrow Sixers!
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Hi everyone im sorry for being absent it was family time.

i don't have much time to type I will update more tomorrow but
    Chipper I have the exact same an 06 black. I call it my Toaster.

I messed up on my calories the last two days.. :devil:

But anyways be back tomorrow! <3
    B
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Rhiannon, those pinecone bunnies are precious!!! And your kids.... so cute! I had no idea Leith's hair was so long.

Here is Bella Grace, in her Easter dress and hat, at the beach
    n29705440_36259589_7226310.jpg

And me and my BG, holding the kite string as we strike a pose
    n29705440_36243584_3440968.jpg
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Lauryn! You and your daughter look beautiful! Great Pic!
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Lauryn, I love her curly hair. It is soooo cute and curly. Love it.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Lauryn, I love her curly hair. It is soooo cute and curly. Love it.

One day she came home from school and in a pouty 3 year old voice told me she didn't want curly hair anymore, she wanted straight hair. It about broke my heart. :brokenheart: Her curls are beautiful, but she definitely sticks out with them, and I think she was wanting to blend. Poor dear. She hasn't said anything since then, thank goodness.