"Making Out" at the YMCA..... kinda creepy.

Options

Replies

• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about that. When I was a YMCA life guard. One of the cleaners would sit in the observation booth above the pool area and self pleasure wile looking at the female life guards.

I'd rather see teen kissing any day.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    There was a trap door that led to the first pool they built in the 20s - that was another spot.... and the racquetball courts... and the basketball courts... front desk.... on the stair master....
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    We did this when I was a kid...it was called "Spin the Bottle". Wouldn't do it at the Y though, ick

wait...what.... :smokin:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    When I was in high school we developed a theory on how to have the most sex without getting a disease, we called it, "The Virgin Circle" and it was an excellent plan...
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    We did this when I was a kid...it was called "Spin the Bottle". Wouldn't do it at the Y though, ick

wait...what.... :smokin:

:bigsmile:
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    damnnnnn
    I go to the Y... and it's full of creepers. That's the LAST thing I wanna see :sick:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Just because someone's lifestyle choices do not match your own does not give you an excuse to judge.
    Nature judges this type of immoral behavior with Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
    Nature doesn't care about our crybaby notions about tolerance, acceptance, openness or anything.
    Nature just is.
    And when you violate the laws of nature, you suffer.
    That's just reality; welcome back to planet earth....:drinker:

Ohhhh... oh, I see ..... Things are becoming so much more clear to me.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    hmm.......7 seconds in heaven?
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    You cannot let your kids go anywhere these days. I feel like moving to the middle of nowhere until they are ready to go to college.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I don't know what these teens were doing but I am raising two girls one of which is still in her teens and they didin't behave that way. I would not tolerate them talking back or behaving rudely around people. I have no illusions they are perfect angels but they do not disrespect others. Just wanted to point out, that not all teens are out of control. There are a lot of good kids out there.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    You cannot let your kids go anywhere these days. I feel like moving to the middle of nowhere until they are ready to go to college.

I live in the middle of nowhere...that won't work. They will just find a rarely traveled back road and do as they please... been there, done it and go the t-shirt to prove it.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options

I live in the middle of nowhere...that won't work. They will just find a rarely traveled back road and do as they please... been there, done it and go the t-shirt to prove it.

THIS!!!

I grew up in a small town because my parents had the same illusions. I think kids that live/grow up in the sticks have been exposed to more alcohol/drugs/mischief versus kids that grew up in more densely populated areas.
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Not surprised, especially since that news report about how they're funneling booze into their anuses and using vodka soaked tampons to get a quicker buzz

wait, what?!?!?!?! what happened to smoking a good ol' joint? its much more sanitary, too.

well i guess they'll have the experience they'll need if they get locked up
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    When I read it, I thought it was cute how the young kids were making out and basically being teenagers. Till I read about switching partners...they went from cute teenagers to filthy *kitten* in a mili second :(

"Filthy *kitten*"? Just because someone's lifestyle choices do not match your own does not give you an excuse to judge.

how does that not make them filthy *kitten*?

if it fits the definition whats wrong with calling it like it is? im sorry but the truth hurts.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    All you can do as a parent is do your best, instill the values and morals you would like to see your kids have, be honest with them, live a do as I do AND say lifestyle and hope for the best.
    Kids may do some crazy things that we would be shocked by but would your parents be proud of everything you did?
    Kids grow up, if they have love and stabiity and even some who dont turn out fine.
    I havent heard of this and am SO glad my girls are adults (even young) and out on their own..
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

Yeah, but you don't have the maternity shirt to prove it.

If your kids are sheltered until college they'll turn out like me, hell of a fun time, but probably not quite up to your standards.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    When I read it, I thought it was cute how the young kids were making out and basically being teenagers. Till I read about switching partners...they went from cute teenagers to filthy *kitten* in a mili second :(

"Filthy *kitten*"? Just because someone's lifestyle choices do not match your own does not give you an excuse to judge.

if it fits the definition whats wrong with calling it like it is? im sorry but the truth hurts.

Things that make you look like a *kitten*: Accepting cash for sex

Things that do not make you look like a *kitten*: Everything else
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously?
    The OP said there was no "wild, crazy kissing" going on, yet you'd define these kids as "filthy *kitten*"?

Sorry, I don't get it.
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously?
    The OP said there was no "wild, crazy kissing" going on, yet you'd define these kids as "filthy *kitten*"?

Sorry, I don't get it.

well i hear that kids these days are having oral sex and its just as casual as kissing.