"Making Out" at the YMCA..... kinda creepy.

Options

Replies

• Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    God forbid they wear a bikini. :laugh:
  • katieteetee
    katieteetee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to turn 21 , and kids who do this crap is why people my age cop so much ! This is just wrong! Fair enough, kiss your partner or whatever but honestly? In the gym for one? And swapping partners? Dear god....where has all the respect gone?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    When I read it, I thought it was cute how the young kids were making out and basically being teenagers. Till I read about switching partners...they went from cute teenagers to filthy *kitten* in a mili second :(

"Filthy *kitten*"? Just because someone's lifestyle choices do not match your own does not give you an excuse to judge.

how does that not make them filthy *kitten*?

if it fits the definition whats wrong with calling it like it is? im sorry but the truth hurts.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously?
    The OP said there was no "wild, crazy kissing" going on, yet you'd define these kids as "filthy *kitten*"?

Sorry, I don't get it.

well i hear that kids these days are having oral sex and its just as casual as kissing.

I blame MTV.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Inappropriate.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    sounds fun jk..good way to spread germs.
  • melissamason941
    Options
    if nothing else can't they think a minute about mono, strep throat, the flu...how about HERPES?? geez, that never goes away & something like 80% of ppl have it! grooosssss
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and that creeps me out... not the norm i hope for my little cousins or future kids!
  • miss_glitter
    miss_glitter Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    im 17 and ive never heard of anything like that in my entire life. Maybe im just not cool enough ...
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    This is, well, disturbing. I won't even let my husband kiss me at the gym. Although, maybe they're onto something...
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to turn 21 , and kids who do this crap is why people my age cop so much ! This is just wrong! Fair enough, kiss your partner or whatever but honestly? In the gym for one? And swapping partners? Dear god....where has all the respect gone?

I'm with you on this. It's kinda painful to see all the comments putting down a whole age group... THIS IS NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOR. I can tell you that the majority on the teenage population DOES NOT DO THINGS LIKE THIS. That's just... There are no words how gross and...highly inappropriate that is. Kissing people? Fine. Kissing multiple people? Whatever. But honestly, NO ONE wants to see that stuff out in public. ...at a gym... or the library... or under the bleachers...
  • melissamason941
    Options
    yeah i think its pretty sorry too, boys are always gonna be hormonal *kitten* dogs but when did girls start being that way too?? when i was a kid you were a SLUT if you did stuff like that
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    maybe it's a new game...let's get sweaty and swing....

Works for me. Plus, honestly, that seems like the sort of thing teenagers would do to freak adults out a little. Let's kiss at random intervals and switch partners! When I was that age, I played a game with a friend, we'd skip every 3rd step, so people would see two kids both wearing all black, trench coats, and boots, skipping and then not. It was harmless, but definitely made people look twice. Our game was less racy, but I think the same intent.
  • Bentley2718
    Options
    yeah i think its pretty sorry too, boys are always gonna be hormonal *kitten* dogs but when did girls start being that way too?? when i was a kid you were a SLUT if you did stuff like that

I'm glad I wasn't a kid where you were a kid.
  • Bentley2718
    Options
    if nothing else can't they think a minute about mono, strep throat, the flu...how about HERPES?? geez, that never goes away & something like 80% of ppl have it! grooosssss

Yeah, including 80% of people you've kissed. GROSS!
  • tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I didnt read all the responses, so my apologies if this has already been said.

The YMCA is supposed to be a "family Friendly" environment, and that kind of behavior goes against the rules for obvious reasons. I have a 14 YO and I know (at least right now) if she were to see that, she would be quite embarrassed.

That kind of behavior in a public place (especially the Y) should not be tolerated. I dont agree with it anyway, being a mom, but there, is really inappropriate.

Most YMCAs have cameras everywhere, and someone on staff should have taken notice. YIKES.
  • Bentley2718
    Options

well i hear that kids these days are having oral sex and its just as casual as kissing.

I blame MTV.

You hear all sorts of things, it doesn't make them true. Things haven't/don't change as much as the media or whoever else would like you to believe.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

I blame MTV.

You hear all sorts of things, it doesn't make them true. Things haven't/don't change as much as the media or whoever else would like you to believe.

I meant that sarcastically. Sorry if it didn't come off that way.
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options

I blame MTV.

you think it doesnt happen? have you not noticed the amount of pregnant teens? when i went to school it was very rare for a kid to be pregnant.. now that same school i went to, my brother goes there.. they have a damn daycare because there are just THAT many damn kids having kids.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Boys might be hormonal *kitten* dogs however, even decent low life boys have the decency to not swap girls like this with their buddy like its a pack of cigarettes. I wont touch how I feel about the girls doing this however these boys, who're going to be men someday having such indecency is just disheartning. I'm glad to hear from others though that this kind of behavior is not normal and I hope that the future generations dont adopt such acts as norm either.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Young man, there's no need to feel down.
    I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
    I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
    There's no need to be unhappy.

Young man, there's a place you can go.
    I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.
    You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
    Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A.
    It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A.