"Making Out" at the YMCA..... kinda creepy.

Options

Replies

• lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Just because someone's lifestyle choices do not match your own does not give you an excuse to judge.
    Nature judges this type of immoral behavior with Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
    Nature doesn't care about our crybaby notions about tolerance, acceptance, openness or anything.
    Nature just is.
    And when you violate the laws of nature, you suffer.
    That's just reality; welcome back to planet earth....:drinker:

This is the absolute best post I have ever seen in the forums.

I think you need to look a bit harder.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

well i hear that kids these days are having oral sex and its just as casual as kissing.

I blame MTV.

You hear all sorts of things, it doesn't make them true. Things haven't/don't change as much as the media or whoever else would like you to believe.

you think it doesnt happen? have you not noticed the amount of pregnant teens? when i went to school it was very rare for a kid to be pregnant.. now that same school i went to, my brother goes there.. they have a damn daycare because there are just THAT many damn kids having kids.

I'm sorry no one spun the bottle towards you. Really though, you don't get pregnant from kissing. :wink:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

well i hear that kids these days are having oral sex and its just as casual as kissing.

I blame MTV.

You hear all sorts of things, it doesn't make them true. Things haven't/don't change as much as the media or whoever else would like you to believe.

you think it doesnt happen? have you not noticed the amount of pregnant teens? when i went to school it was very rare for a kid to be pregnant.. now that same school i went to, my brother goes there.. they have a damn daycare because there are just THAT many damn kids having kids.

That is pretty sad. I remember it was so uncommon for a girl to be pregnant back when I was in school. I mean it happened of course, but not as often as it is happening now. Kids are just trying to grow up so fast these days. :indifferent:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I think with the generation gap, and mentality gap theres some conflict going on in this thread. Me, being raised in a old school fashion think that this kind of act is beyond disgusting (I know I used the word filthy *kitten* but if I could edit that post I would, theres no reason for such word being used, they're still kids after all).

Some, like lor007 thinks its fine. Dont understand why but to each its own.

tl;dr alot of old school'd people would be disgusted, but alot of new gen would find it ok (even though its not the norm)
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options

I blame MTV.

Actually, US teen pregnancy rates have fallen over the past two decades, please see: http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/USTPtrends.pdf
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options

I blame MTV.

I'm sorry no one spun the bottle towards you. Really though, you don't get pregnant from kissing. :wink:

wow, guess you've never gotten anything more than a kiss in your life.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    yeah i think its pretty sorry too, boys are always gonna be hormonal *kitten* dogs but when did girls start being that way too?? when i was a kid you were a SLUT if you did stuff like that

Boys might be hormonal *kitten* dogs however, even decent low life boys have the decency to not swap girls like this with their buddy like its a pack of cigarettes. I wont touch how I feel about the girls doing this however these boys, who're going to be men someday having such indecency is just disheartning. I'm glad to hear from others though that this kind of behavior is not normal and I hope that the future generations dont adopt such acts as norm either.

I'm going to have to go home and tell my husband that we're going to have to divorce because he doesn't even meet the standard of a "descent low life boy." Read that as you wish.
  • DeeJayTJ
    Options

I blame MTV.

Actually, US teen pregnancy rates have fallen over the past two decades, please see: http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/USTPtrends.pdf

then i guess it just hasnt been as mainstream as it is now. seems to be glorified now with shows like teen mom.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    yeah i think its pretty sorry too, boys are always gonna be hormonal *kitten* dogs but when did girls start being that way too?? when i was a kid you were a SLUT if you did stuff like that

Boys might be hormonal *kitten* dogs however, even decent low life boys have the decency to not swap girls like this with their buddy like its a pack of cigarettes. I wont touch how I feel about the girls doing this however these boys, who're going to be men someday having such indecency is just disheartning. I'm glad to hear from others though that this kind of behavior is not normal and I hope that the future generations dont adopt such acts as norm either.

I'm going to have to go home and tell my husband that we're going to have to divorce because he doesn't even meet the standard of a "descent low life boy." Read that as you wish.

If your husband used to swap girls with his buddies and you're ok with it, thats your business. I mentioned what my thoughts were on the topic. No man, no honorable man, should be doing such things.

Since I have mentioned in the previous post about differences in generations and such and all I needed to say about the topic have been said (by me or others) I will make this my last reply on this topic. I apologize if my words hurt somebody or if somebody else thought my words were cruel to their lifestyle however I donot apologize for what my morals are about this matter.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    What? You've never gotten a sampler platter to decide which one you liked best? Sheesh.
  • DeeJayTJ
    Options

If your husband used to swap girls with his buddies and you're ok with it, thats your business. I mentioned what my thoughts were on the topic. No man, no honorable man, should be doing such things.

Since I have mentioned in the previous post about differences in generations and such and all I needed to say about the topic have been said (by me or others) I will make this my last reply on this topic. I apologize if my words hurt somebody or if somebody else thought my words were cruel to their lifestyle however I donot apologize for what my morals are about this matter.

i agree with you, its all just innocent fun until it has to do with their bf/husband, wife or gf...

i see that your new to this place as of feb 2012.. you'll find that several people will turn a terrorist into a victim. and no one is responsible for their own doings.. its always someone elses fault.
  • papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    What? You've never gotten a sampler platter to decide which one you liked best? Sheesh.

Yeah... at a buffet. Can't say that I have at a YMCA with 300 people around.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

SOME of us actually think sex is fun. Even sex with more than one person.

Apparently my girlfriend and I sharing our bed makes me a dishonorable man.

Thats fine. The best part is - I really don't care what you think about me.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

Maybe you're doing it wrong?

Buffets scare me, so many people..all those germs....:wink:
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options

That means you're missing out on 299 flavors. So sad.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Why at the ymca? Isn't that something you do in your best friends basement with the lights off? ;) or in a park at night, just sayin' I wouldn't want to make out in a sweaty gym...ewww!:laugh: :laugh:
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Haha... Oh kids. Little train wrecks. Have compassion. I know that's difficult, but it's the right thing to do.
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but every time I hear someone posts about "kids these days," I roll my eyes. People seem to have a very short memory. Anyone remember the 60's?. In the 1700's and 1800's, men used to regularly have affairs with their slaves and have children with them. The ancient Greeks and Romans used to have orgies on a regular basis.

Human Beings have been promiscuous since the beginning of time. Monogamy is not a biological construct. It's a construct of Judeo-Christian Values. So lets not pretend like it's magically only "kids these days" who are promiscuous.

Also, as an FYI, teen pregnancy is down close to 40% from 20 years ago.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I once ready somewhere that Bonobos have group sex such as tongue kissing and genital massaging. Male apes to female apes, female apes to male apes, female apes to female apes, male apes to male apes. Primatologists found that Bonobos engage in group sex to release any social tension and build strong bonds within the group.

I mean, when it comes down to it all, were all just primates. :D
  • papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    You know, even if you don't mind the general principle of the swapping, I don't see why anybody thinks it is fine to do at the YMCA.