Name 1 odd/unique/unusual fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• Giantess
    Giantess Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I failed third grade, because I was so bad at math. Now I am a third grade math teacher, and do long division in my head.

Karma!
  • mmtrnr
    mmtrnr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've never eaten a hamburger. (No, I'm not a vegetarian... just never had a burger!)
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    I was kidnapped and taken to a different country for 4 years. Oprah wanted my mother on her show. True story.

That is unbelievable! WOW! Glad you're okay though....Amazing story!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I was kidnapped and taken to a different country for 4 years. Oprah wanted my mother on her show. True story.

WOW. =-O Glad you're ok! :frown:

Thanks.. I am.. I was kidnapped by my father and taken to Pakistan. He brought me back 4 years later after suffering a massive stroke. BTW, my mom told Oprah no. She didnt want it publicized. She had hired a company to try and kidnapp me back. Still shaking my head... can't believe my mom turned down OPRAH!!

Glad you're ok!!!!
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    When I'm thinking to myself, I have this odd habit of moving my mouth as if I'm talking, but no sound comes out. If I'm thinking about deaf education or deaf world, my mouth doesn't move. My hands do. I have to catch myself because it looks weird but really I'm just thinking in my head like everyone else in this world does. Sometimes I think I need to put on one of those blue tooth phones just so people assume I'm talking on the phone, at least until they get close enough to know I'm not actually making any sound. Though it doesn't bother me that I do it, it bothers me that other people see it as weird so I try to be conscious of it. When someone stops and asks me if I'm okay, uh oh... that's my cue. Darn it. I did it again.
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I count steps when i walk. It's all about the number 8...
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have no belly button
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I have 3 passports/citizenships... I make vlog videos on my phone but never post them, I just like rewatching them later and reminiscing. I love meditating particularly in nature so I guess I'm kind of transcendentalist haha I only write in cursive because I don't know how to write in print.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    My birthmark covers 50-60% of my body.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I can pick things up, pinch, and the like with my toes. It creeps my fiancé out, though.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    My eyes change colour, from green to blue
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I can pick things up, pinch, and the like with my toes. It creeps my fiancé out, though.

Hahaha...I am the same! I call them my toe-fingers...lol
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options

Hahaha...I am the same! I call them my toe-fingers...lol

Hell yeah! Same here!
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    My eyes change colour, from green to blue

My eyes change colour when I cry, they go from hazel to blue.
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    I have a freckle on my top lip that no one knows about, and one on the bottom of my foot. :)

Hey twin! :) I have a freckle on my bottom lip, and one on the bottom of my foot :) x
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    I dream that people are pregnant, and then within a few weeks they find out they are
    2 different psychics have told me that I am psychic
    I can't go to the bathroom without having the tap on, if it's not on then I just can't go..
    I have a freckle on my lip, and another on the sole of my feet, the 2 places that apparently you can't get freckles on
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    bump
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    WOW so many of them. I would say the most un-usual fact that shocks people is my opposite spectrum of jobs that I have had over the years. An example of this is I went from being in the Army a trained killer (Recon, 4 star General Body guard) to now doing proposals and having a white collar job sitting all day. I think half the time I get a interview based off my resume and the different jobs I have held.
  • Vanembryzoe
    Options
    Wow after reading all of these my strange habits don't seem so strange...
    I hate spit! It not only grosses me out but makes me angry. I mean I start shaking, my blood pressure rises, all of it. I hate it!
    I don't eat meat on the bone. If we have ribs at a restaurant my husband has to debone it for me first.
    I have night terrors. I will wake up in the middle of the night screaming and throwing things because I think someone is coming to attack me. If I am not doing that, I am frozen in fear because I will feel like I am awake and see a shadowy figure standing over me. I will actually talk to my husband and tell him this person is there and he doesnt see them. It is incredibly creepy.
  • Hoover8it
    Hoover8it Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have a memory like a elephant. Little things like what I ate 2 weeks ago on Tuesday. What the weather was a few years ago on a certian day, alot of dates on a calender what someone or myself wore and what color it was years ago. I can creep my friends out when I remember things about them.