Replies

• tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I live in Iceland for 9 months.
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I have the gift of really bad hearing (80% loss) but most don't know because I can read lips.
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Hey, me too!
  • RatRace675
    RatRace675 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    9 years ago a customer came in to work saying he was opening a piercing shop and wanted a banner. I quoted him and he pleaded poverty, so I ended up doing a deal where he paid for half the banner and despite me only having a piereced ear in the past, I traded the other half of the banner for a Prince Albert.
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm Ambidextrous.... I can wirte with both my left and my right hand. :)
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I don't remember my life before the age of 14 years old.
  • LunaPhaedra
    LunaPhaedra Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have synesthesia. i see all letters, numbers, and months in colour and gender.
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My second toe is longer than my big toe.....
  • lulukan
    lulukan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I sleep with a fan on next to me on my bed. It is very hard for me to sleep with out it.
    << Me too! My 21 year old daughter and 14 year old son are both addcited to their (very loud) box fans as well. I have been known to drag my fan to a hotel so I can sleep. Haha!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    according to everyone that knows me im just weird,odd,unique and unusual but in a good way!
  • lulukan
    lulukan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Another interesting fact about me: I won a BMX trophy once. I was 42. lol
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    I was born without rotator cuff muscles and have wires holding my sockets in place.
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I am a successfully separated conjoined twin

Neat!
  • Mamasota
    Mamasota Posts: 144
    Options
    I had a "machine gun" wedding. A high ranking government official attended my wedding and the National Guard surrounded the church with machine gun carrying soldiers.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Sir Walter Scott is my great-great-great-great-grandfather
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I have never broken, sprained, or had to get stitches anywhere in my body. I just recently spent my first night in the hospital since birth. Surprisingly, however, I am a very clumsy person. My friends make fun of me because I have learned to fall so slow that I don't hurt anything.
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I got married at 16 years and 3 months. My stepsons are about 7 years younger than me.
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I hate fry tails. The pointy, cripsy end of a fry, I have to pinch it off and usually have what looks like a little bone pile on my plate. I hate feet with a passion and I am the only one that can touch my own feet. I had a pedicure once and couldn't stand it, I'll never have another one!
    I am extremely claustrophobic. I can't watch a movie or a tv show that has someone in a box or coffin or confined space, I have a panic attack. I can't even be in a crowded store or restaurant I will start to hyperventilate.
  • jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I was born with 1.5 livers. I also have a very mild form of spinabifida and had an extra bone on my lower vertebrae that my spinal cord grew around. It was actually split in two! When they read the MRI the technician thought it was a picture from a parapeligic!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I learned to write upside down and backwards when I was younger so that I could stop someone from cheating on my tests....now it comes in handy while making notes at work so people cannot read them unless I want them too.