Options

Replies

• kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I have ridiculous K9 teeth, giving my smile a vampiric appearance. =P
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    The feel of clean white clothing right out of the dryer makes gag, lucky for me my hubby doesn't mind folding clothes. Funny thing is colored clothing doesn't bother me.
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I can write upside down!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    The feel of clean white clothing right out of the dryer makes gag, lucky for me my hubby doesn't mind folding clothes. Funny thing is colored clothing doesn't bother me.

I have that feeling with towels, and only towels.
  • AimeeKAKES
    Options
    I have night terrors. I will wake up in the middle of the night screaming and throwing things because I think someone is coming to attack me. If I am not doing that, I am frozen in fear because I will feel like I am awake and see a shadowy figure standing over me. I will actually talk to my husband and tell him this person is there and he doesnt see them. It is incredibly creepy.

I have exactly the same thing i never remember the screaming, i also run around my house in my sleep thinking im being chasef have done since i was tiny n will attack anyone who stops me... I also can describe the bloke who watches over me whilest i sleep perfectly my mother has walked in on me having convos with him in my sleep.....so creepy! Glad im not alone tho!

My other weird things are i have real bad and strage phobias that make me physically sick
    1. Wet paper
    2. Dentist/teeth
    3. The dark
    4. Falling backwards

I also can't bend any of my toes... The only way they can be bent is if i do it using my hands, makes me get bad cramp n tend to click them often by hand without knowing im doing it lol....
  • lucentabella
    lucentabella Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have allergies really bad and make a bull frog noise in the back of my throat to scratch it. I guess the vibrations are what scrath it. I have scared a kid or two making that noise. :)

Me too! It's the quickest way to relieve the itching!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I have a freckle on my top lip that no one knows about, and one on the bottom of my foot. :)

Hey twin! :) I have a freckle on my bottom lip, and one on the bottom of my foot :) x
    I have several freckles on my lips, and on my eyelids. :(
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I have a bubble gum shaped birthmark on the back of my leg.
  • andygettinfitt
    Options
    one side of my stomach is lower then the other side, it very noticable
  • kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have a finger which doesn't straighten!

sm5da8.jpg
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    O man there are so many odd ones about me lol but I'll say the one that is the weirdest is my legs are double jointed and can bend in weird ways. I was born with my feet over my head and it made my legs weird =)
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    I have a counter-personality named "Skye", named about 4.5 yrs ago.
    Coincidentally, I have a convertible Sky that I purchased 3 yrs ago!
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I was born with CP but a mild form doctors thought I would never be able to do much in life, but I went to university, and now I have 2 kids and a fulfilling life... also I have had a life saving operation the day after I was born that 4 years earlier would not have been possible. (my esophagus was attached to my lung and had to be separated and attached to my throat)
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    I'm highly allergic to smoke; cigarettes, leaves, wood, basically anything burning ... exposure causes eyes and face to swell up.

Since I went to college in the 60s, I always say that this is the way the Lord kept me out of the drug culture.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I see dead people

Me too.
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Can't stand the smell, touch, or even to think about newsprint. It's like fingernails across a chalk board to me.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I have 8 wisdom teeth.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I have broken my tail bone twice.
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I laugh when I'm nervous.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    I can write perfectly with my right and left hand! You could not tell the difference