Straight-forward Challenge - Next 7 Days Stay within Calorie

Options
I don't know about where you live but February is cold and miserable in Detroit, Michigan USA.
I do not know if that is part of the problem (needing warm comfort food) but I was over my calorie goal 4 times last week and I just need a uncomplicated 7 day challenge. Simply stay the hell below my calorie goal for 7 frikkin' days. Anyone with me?

Replies

• jcarter2569
    jcarter2569 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too! I was doing so well, but this week I exceeded calorie range by several hundred on many days. I made some crap choices too. This week I'm gonna get back on track. I know what I did wrong...no advanced Planning for lunches, and late dinners eating out. That's just silly, and a lifestyle from my past. Game on!!
  • DLJ_77
    DLJ_77 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Same here! I went over by 1,901 calories this week...really? UGH! I already posted as my status that my goal was to do better this week. Let's check-in daily and keep each other motivated to remain within our daily calories;)
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Luckly I have never been over my calorie goal but I think its because if I start to get close I just force myself to get some exercise in to help cushion. It has worked for me so far!
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm in! It's only my 3rd day here, and I need a nice simple challenge to get me started. I've been within for the past 2 days, so here's hoping I can keep it up!
  • FCHW
    FCHW Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm in ! :)
  • stefkhan
    stefkhan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I normally stay below...unless I'm drinking alcohol or eating any kind of dessert.
  • Just_Bethy
    Options
    YES!! I need this!! I am doing CRAP! Is not as bad as where some of you guys are but it is still bloody cold here in Texas..and my energy levels and eating habits have reflected his rather badly....I wish I had seen this earlier though..lol..so I will start tomorrow and go til Sunday!! Thanks guys for a short ..simple ..restart!!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm with you, too. I've been very busy at work, and it's cut into my exercise time. I hate cutting back on calories, but I don't want to lose conquered ground. I'm in!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    You had me at HELL. Count me in, but one thing-Im trying to burn 1000 calories most days this week-how much more than my 1300 should I adjust so I can stay @/under goal? Check in to this post daily? Love this!
  • DLJ_77
    DLJ_77 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    YES!! I need this!! I am doing CRAP! Is not as bad as where some of you guys are but it is still bloody cold here in Texas..and my energy levels and eating habits have reflected his rather badly....I wish I had seen this earlier though..lol..so I will start tomorrow and go til Sunday!! Thanks guys for a short ..simple ..restart!!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

When I look at my weekly summary it runs Monday-Sunday anyway, so we're on the same page:)
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo in!!! I lost focus on nutrition this week, and even though I was within calorie goal, some days it was just plain crap! I am going to do better this week, and set myself up for a great rest of the month!!!
  • chachalita8
    chachalita8 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    im in!!! :D i love this goal!!
  • calana
    calana Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I got in a car accident almost a week ago and my injury has stopped me from exercising so it's been hard to stick to my calorie goal, but this will help me!
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Count me in too:)
  • srfarber
    Options
    Count me in!
  • PSGPolly
    PSGPolly Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I am in. It's mid-summer here but I have been having far to many treat foods. I had decided to commit to a treat free 5 days so this will be a good help to me thanks
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I went well over my calorie goal today, which I haven't done in far too long, but this shall give me an extra boost :)
  • MeticulousMom
    Options
    Sounds great! :smile:
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    I'm in!!! I always go over my calories during the weekend and I can't afford to anymore..
  • csevucla
    Options
    I'm with you!! I just started and need some motivation!!!