Straight-forward Challenge - Next 7 Days Stay within Calorie

Options

Replies

• DLJ_77
    DLJ_77 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Day 2, Valentine's Day no less, was a success! I am 51 calories under my 1,200 limit (including my 2-oh God I need them today-beers)! I hope everyone else is finding success as well! We can do this!
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all that managed to pull it off on Valentine's Day! I promise you if a hadn't started this challenge I would have gone over. I sipped on one 4oz glass of wine for an hour. That is nearly impossible for a good Irish girl!

I have 388 calories left over! I spent the entire day cleaning house and never sitting down. I moved my desk chair out of the office so when I worked on the computer and at my desk I had to stand. They say instead of laying, sit....sitting, stand....standing walk....walking, run.

5 more days to go for me. Feel free to start any day. If you go over. Forgive yourself. Start over. We are in this for life.

How did today go for you? :wink:
  • wranglerwomen
    wranglerwomen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    didn't go over on calories but was over on carbs by -24. :( i am eating 1540 calories and feel so discouraged that it is so hard to stay under my calories. it seems like other people eating alot less calories and don't have a hard time staying under their goals. feeling discouraged!! :(
  • DLJ_77
    Options
    didn't go over on calories but was over on carbs by -24. :( i am eating 1540 calories and feel so discouraged that it is so hard to stay under my calories. it seems like other people eating alot less calories and don't have a hard time staying under their goals. feeling discouraged!! :(

Please don't be discouraged. Perhaps you just need to tweak something! I tend to try to plan out my day, in terms of food, the night before. Obviously, this does not always work, but it helps me to see the calories of the food and their effect prior to eating them. Good luck! We are all here for you!
  • LydiaAlb
    LydiaAlb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in..I need to stay motivated,since I'm just starting again 13 days ago
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I really need this commitment to help me stay on track this week. It has been a huge battle.
  • RagenGBrown
    Options
    I'm in!! Went over all weekend. Not by much, but enough! Let's do this!
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm in and boy do I need it.:blushing:
    Made it through Sunday under goal.:bigsmile: Now for Monday:wink:
    Made it yesterday. It was a real struggle though. Onward to see how I do today. So far so good. Happy V Day all. i have to watch that Choc.:flowerforyou:
    Stayed within goal today. Yay for me and all others who made it through all the candy and choc today. Tomorrow will be telling for me. Wednesday is always a hard day for me for some reason. Luck to all for the rest of the week.:drinker:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    5 more days to go for me. Feel free to start any day. If you go over. Forgive yourself. Start over. We are in this for life.

How did today go for you? :wink:

Whew, I thought you would ban me from the challenge!
    I ate just about all of my 1200 calorie burn so it was a wash. Great job to everyone who succeeded today!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    "Falling off the wagon" can't even describe how a couple of days out of the last 2 weeks have been like -.-
  • sarajo16
    sarajo16 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I have been so bad the past few days. Starting today (Wednesday).
  • kathymc54
    kathymc54 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm just back and really need this. In!!!
  • AllAboutBeauty101
    Options
    sounds like fun.. count me in >)
  • PSGPolly
    PSGPolly Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Wednesday within calorie goal...thanks for this challenge...helps to keep me focussed. Would love to have something else to eat but really don't need it...so off to brush my teeth and sleep :yawn:
  • DLJ_77
    Options
    I managed to stay under my calories today as well! I kicked Day 3's butt!!!! Onto day 4...
  • wranglerwomen
    wranglerwomen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    day 3 out of 7 within my calories!!! :)
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    After the night I had tonite?! :noway:

O yea I am soo in! Let's do this! :drinker:
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options