ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm in and boy do I need it.:blushing:
  • ditzydramagal
    Options
    Count me in!
  • beautifullyblessed16
    Options
    Yeah, I was 800 over my weekly limit last week. TIme to get back on track this week. I am in!
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I normally stay below...unless I'm drinking alcohol or eating any kind of dessert.

Unfortunately I did both this weekend!
  • kvreeken
    Options
    YES!! I need this!! I am doing CRAP! Is not as bad as where some of you guys are but it is still bloody cold here in Texas..and my energy levels and eating habits have reflected his rather badly....I wish I had seen this earlier though..lol..so I will start tomorrow and go til Sunday!! Thanks guys for a short ..simple ..restart!!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

No worries we start today!
  • kvreeken
    Options
    You had me at HELL. Count me in, but one thing-Im trying to burn 1000 calories most days this week-how much more than my 1300 should I adjust so I can stay @/under goal? Check in to this post daily? Love this!
  • kvreeken
    Options
    You had me at HELL. Count me in, but one thing-Im trying to burn 1000 calories most days this week-how much more than my 1300 should I adjust so I can stay @/under goal? Check in to this post daily? Love this!

If I understand this correctly you are burning 1000 calls/day and have a 1300 calorie budget / day. If you have set your goal appropriately for your desire (I.e. 1/2 pound/week - you should be consuming @/under 2300 calories.) make sure you eat close to the 2300. Do not under eat. You need your energy for the next burn and you should still continue to lose at the rate set by the goal.

YES! Let's check-in DAILY! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • kvreeken
    Options
    I'm in! I got in a car accident almost a week ago and my injury has stopped me from exercising so it's been hard to stick to my calorie goal, but this will help me!

Oh my! Get better soon! That's terrible. I hope everyone involved is ok.
  • lublue
    lublue Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i'm in for this
  • PSGPolly
    PSGPolly Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Monday over for me and I stayed within calorie goal and did a good work-out. Sooo ready for bed :yawn:
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm in and boy do I need it.:blushing:

Made it through Sunday under goal.:bigsmile: Now for Monday:wink:
  • babylamb1122
    babylamb1122 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! :flowerforyou:
  • ts1122
    ts1122 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • LaurenMichelle004
    LaurenMichelle004 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • Cheryl943
    Options
    I'm in. Bring it.....
  • austelle
    austelle Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Just_Bethy
    Options
    Day Number #1 of 7 ...

I managed..but....I did change my settings to 1/2 pound a week...Winter ..Man..it's kickin' my butt!!! NO energy!! ANYWAY..Even though I ate 1697 cals...my Goal was 2000 with exercise so I was 303 under..and between me and thee...That's a DAMN sight better than I had been doing!! Thanks for getting me back on track!!!!!
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • DLJ_77
    DLJ_77 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Day 1 is down and I was SUCCESSFUL!!! I came in 96 calories under;) Now, all I need is to get through the other 6 days, lol.
  • Just_Bethy
    Options
    Day 1 is down and I was SUCCESSFUL!!! I came in 96 calories under;) Now, all I need is to get through the other 6 days, lol.

YOU CAN!! WE CAN together!!! Well Done!! Is only 6 more days right!!? Short term goals are good places to start!!!