Guys is it really a turn on?

Options

Replies

• tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I had all that stuff for the honeymoon. (almost 11 years ago) own nothing now. He doesn't seem to care. T shirt and lace undies is all that's in the drawer now. I tried to bring myself to buying something today and the stuff just isn't flattering for all body types.

Trust me he does care. If you go out of your way to do it he knows that you want to feel sexy for him. Here's an example, let's say you purchase a used car (not calling you used...although past history does dictate n this situation. just sayin') and it's a really great car but the dealer you buy it from bother to shine that baby up. I mean sure it's still fast and has great curve but...Eh! :ohwell: I'll drive I guess:grumble:
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love it!! No doubt about that. Any of you that think it gets in the way, it is a waste, etc well go on with your missionary position only point of view.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Yes! It's a "huge turn on" for me all of the reasons already posted.

If you're a woman and you're questioning whether or not you should make the effort, I say YES, every time.

What makes the whole experience even better? ... If we go shopping together and I help you choose what you're gonna be wearing.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    My husband loves lingerie... but if I put it on, he likes me to leave it on throughout - partly because he just thinks it's sexy, partly because it covers up the parts of me he doesn't like very much
    Ouch! Your husband should like every part of you... Oppisite of what lingerie should be for imo. Ultimately you should be naked. Thats sad hes not completely attracted to you.

Just to comfort you, even though I don't have rolls, my hubby doesn't like my body shape. He prefers no curves at all and big boobs. I am an hourglass shape with lots of curves, I don't want him to lie to me ever so it doesn't bother me when he tells me this.
    I know where he stands and he loves me very much and I him even though I don't like his big stomach and he knows that too. We have very few fights and a lot of respect each other. We have been married for 4 years now and we have promised our selves to each other for the rest of this life and the next two on several occasions...
    Love is more than skin deep and I am thankful I have a wonderful sweetheart who loved me the same when I was 6 sizes bigger than I am now (when we got married), when I was almost 300 lbs (a year and a half ago) and then as small as I am now. Even if he doesn't like my curves he will always love me and adore me for who I am to him.
    I wish you all the peace, happiness and joy in the world for you and you sweetheart!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    The helping me choose part is fun. We go in and he gets to pick, and then I get all ready for him later in what HE chose. I dont wear it to hide any parts of me, I feel like it kind of exaggerates some flaws. But I feel sexy in it knowing how much he likes it and seeing the look on his face when I just walk into the livingroom with some new outfit he hasnt seen, heels and some sexy DVD from our collection that I picked out for us to watch (for a few minutes and then have playing in the background.). It drives him wild and THAT makes it worth the effort. One time, early in our relationship, he said to me "I want to thank you for all of the work you put into making sure you look nice even though I am the only one who will see it. And for when we go out and everyone can see it and see that you are on MY arm and wish you were on theirs." After he said this, it made me feel really good about it, and I always feel better when I am put together, so it made me want to ALWAYS look my best for the both of us. Especially when I am in some new naughty nighties.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    It's not a must, but quality lingerie is definitely a turn on, it enhances the body contours and looks pretty and provocative simultaneously - a neat trick.

Tacky cheap lingerie though, and you may as well not bother, just cheapens the wearer.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Forget the guys ... it should be a turn on for YOU! I wear sexy items under my clothes ... or nothing at all underneath when the circumstance warrants it ... because it makes ME feel sexy as hell. The fact that he likes it too is just a bonus in my book. :tongue:
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    To be frank sometimes one of my tee shirts, a thong(thong optional), or my dress shirts will work do the job!
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My ex boyfriend loved it! But he also had a thing for pjs as well lol.
  • MacInCali
    Options
    To be frank sometimes one of my tee shirts, a thong(thong optional), or my dress shirts will work do the job!

Yes!! Throw in a loosely knotted tie (that could come in handy later) and some spiked heels and the dress shirt becomes an instant hit!!
  • chezmoss
    chezmoss Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    It's like unwrapping a present.
    The beautifully wrapped gift is a joy to behold.
    Imagine a gift in an old plastic bag as opposed to lovely wrapping, bow and special care taken.
    That's just my opinion!

Beautifully put!
    Lingerie also makes me feel super sexy, confident and hot!
    It must be a winner!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    after 20 years of marraige, I've totally forgotten. All I get is white cotton bikini bottoms and sprots bra tops. sexy in its own right but I'd rather play with the presents than unwrap them.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options

Yes!! Throw in a loosely knotted tie (that could come in handy later) and some spiked heels and the dress shirt becomes an instant hit!!
    We love it all, ladies!

Lingerie? YES!

Sweats? YES!

Business attire? YES!

Heels only? YES!

Just panties? YES!

Naked? YES!

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! :drinker:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

Good answer!
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    All this talk about lingerie just got me turned on. And I'm still at work for 6 more hours. This sucks. Might as get some ice cold drink and hose this down.
    hhahahahahahhahaha! love the sense of humor! But....if I FEEL sexier, I am sexier. If he thinks I am.....grrreat! whatever it takes.
  • MacInCali
    Options

We love it all, ladies!

Lingerie? YES!

Sweats? YES!

Business attire? YES!

Heels only? YES!

Just panties? YES!

Naked? YES!

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! :drinker:

Love it ^^^^^
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options

This is a favourite. Definitely goes over well.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I want to know what you guys think about lingerie. Is it a must? Like it? Hate it? Don't care as long as you get some? I really have never liked the stuff. What's the point when it's coming right off?

i haven't ever really found lingerie appealing.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    IMO putting it on is sexy. Knowing you are wearing sexy lingerie all day or at least part of it on and then revealing it is tres sexy. And removing it slowly is even better, esp with a confident look on your face. Even better when its completely off and you feel confident enough to show us your all...
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    It's like unwrapping a present.
    The beautifully wrapped gift is a joy to behold.
    Imagine a gift in an old plastic bag as opposed to lovely wrapping, bow and special care taken.
    That's just my opinion!

this. my ex used to text me during the day at work and describe what she was wearing that day. couldnt wait to get home to unwrap my present!